Due Date: February 25, 2019
Canon Collins Trust welcomes applications for scholarships to support taught Master’s degrees at 2 UK universities, beginning in September2019 Scholarships are tenable at the School of Asian and African Research Studies, University of London (SOAS) and University of Sussex.
Canon Collins Trust targets at constructing a neighborhood of modification representatives throughout southern Africa who develop and utilize understanding for favorable social effect. Through their college and research study financing, job grants and worldwide occasions program, the Trust’s distinct technique cultivates an area where advocacy and research study fulfill.
- The scholarships cover complete tuition charges, a regular monthly stipend, a return economy flight, a settling-in allowance and other assistance whilst in the UK.
Applicants for any of these awards need to:
- Be a nationwide of, and generally resident in, among the list below nations: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe;-LRB- **************).
- Remain in belongings of an excellent Honours degree (minimum 2nd class, upper department or equivalent) or ready to finish in the year of application;-LRB- **************).
- Have at least 2 years work experience in a pertinent field.
- Academic Record and References: Candidates need to have a minimum of an excellent second-class (2.1) bachelor’s degree and exceptional recommendations. Candidates with a very first class degree will have an unique benefit
- Future Effect: All candidates require to articulate how they mean to put their scholarship into action and how the course will allow them to make an improved contribution to their neighborhood or nation
- Work Experience: They favour applications where there is a verifiable connection in between a candidate’s work experience, previous research study and their proposed core curriculum
- Management Competencies & Personal Qualities: Applicants will be asked to show how they have actually established their management abilities in the work environment, academic community or in their individual life. Top priority will be offered to those who can explain events in which they have actually utilized their abilities to construct tactical relationships and networks, assistance peers and coach others, and/or provide outcomes that have actually resulted in development and modification.
- Dedication to Country/Community: They will favour candidates who most plainly reveal a desire to be part of and to add to the future success of southern Africa
- Application: The application matters. Candidates need to:.
- Show an excellent command of English
- Response all of the concerns correctly and entirely
- Total the application and provide all supporting files by the due date
All candidates are needed to send the following supporting documents:
- Licensed copy of bachelor’s degree certificate, if offered
- Licensed scholastic records
- Recommendation letters from 2 referees. Preferably, you need to send a scholastic referral (ideally from your present manager) and a recommendation from a company
- ID file (The following are appropriate: Passport, Birth Certificate, Chauffeur’s License)
- Evidence of refugee status, if suitable
To find out more, see Canon Collins