Application Due Date: October 31 st 2019
Based Upon the Memorandum of Comprehending concluded in between the Canon Structure in Europe (CFE) and Kyoto University (KU), the Canon Foundation-Kyoto University Japan-Africa Exchange Program began in2018 The program uses fellowships to extremely certified scientists in fields of research study associated to African Research studies.
The program is planned to support 1) fellows from KU who wish to research in Africa, and 2) for scholars from Kyoto University’s partner institutes in Africa who wish to research in Kyoto. The fellowships are for a minimum duration of 3 months approximately optimum of one year in between April 1, 2020 and March 31,2021
Applicants require to be holding a minimum of an MA degree and used either at KU or KU’s partner institutions1as post-doctoral fellows or professor at the time of using.
Stipend and Travel Expenditures
The financial backing for effective candidates varies from 22,500 Euro to 27,500 Euro annually and is pro-rated for various durations. CFE will straight administer the payments and inform the in-depth payment treatment to each effective candidate.
The due date for applicationsis October31 st,2019
Factor to consider of the applications happens initially at KU and after that at CFE.
The Choice Committee of CFE will make decisions and email the outcomes to candidates prior to completion of January of the list below year. For that reason, the earliest possible date to start the fellowship is April1 of the exact same year.
Please send the following files to Kyoto University Africa System ([email protected]):
• Your research study strategy consisting of a clear title at the top of the page in addition to starting/ending dates of the proposed research study. The research study strategy requires to consist of a basic expense quote, consisting of living, travel, research study expenses, insurance coverage, and etc. (optimum 2 pages)
• 2 recommendation letters (optimum 1 page each) from 2 individuals. One letter needs to be from somebody in a position to talk about your scholastic certifications and expert work while the other must be a verification letter from your potential host who can supply research study or work centers to you throughout the suggested duration.
• Your RÃ©sumÃ©
• 1 copy of your doctoral certificate or your greatest scholastic degree
• 1 passport size picture of yourself
• 1 list of your scholastic publications or expert accomplishments in sequential order including details on all authors, location and year of publication and page recommendations.
To Learn More