Deadline: April 30, 2021
Applications are open for the Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia Scholarships for International Students 2021/2022. The scholarships are awarded to eligible students from Asia, Latin America and Africa who apply for Carnegie Mellon University Australia master programs in August 2021.
The following scholarships are offered:
- Young Asian Leaders Scholarship (YALS): The scholarship will enable Asian students to lead and contribute to the development of their countries and the Asian region after their studies.
- Latin American Leaders for Change Scholarship (LALCS): The scholarship will support Latin American students to become leaders to catalyse positive change in their respective countries.
- Future Innovator Scholarship for Africa (FISA): With this scholarship, ambitious African students will be encouraged to be leaders in innovation in the African region.
- The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
- Be a citizen of a country in Asia, Latin America or Africa.
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks.
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2021.
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline.
- Students who are citizens or hold permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible.
- This scholarship will not be applicable for students who defer the commencement.
- This scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any another CMU Australia scholarships or other government scholarships including but not limited to Endeavour and Australian Awards scholarships.
- Students need to maintain their enrolment throughout their course in full-time study and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy.
- If a student withdraws from the master program before completion, he/she may be required to repay the value of scholarship awarded.
If you’re a resident from a country belonging to Asia, Latin America, or Africa, you will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when you apply for a master’s program to study with Carnegie Mellon University. Upon being accepted to study at CMU Australia, they will contact you about your scholarship eligibility.
For more information, visit Carnegie Mellon University.