Application Due Date: AUGUST 14, 2019 AT 2PM (CEST)
The Cartier Women’s Effort is searching for dedicated ladies business owners heading companies with the prospective to grow considerably in the years to come. It is a distinct chance for them to take their business to the next level.
The Cartier Women’s Effort is a yearly worldwide company competitors developed in 2006 to determine, support and motivate jobs by ladies business owners.
To be thought about for the Cartier Women’s Effort, business should satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
business must be created to produce enough incomes to.
support its operations and return some level of revenue to its owners.
Non-profit task propositions are declined.
• Early phase:.
business must have a tested company design and remain in the preliminary.
stage of its advancement and development (in between 1 and 5 years of.
licensed/registered operations). We are concentrated on business that are.
bulk owned by creators and staff members at the time of application.
• Income generation:.
business must presently be creating profits from the sales of.
its items and/or services for a minimum of 1 year since the date of.
application. It being comprehended that a company that is creating.
profits is not always successful in its very first years of operations.
business must not have actually raised more than US$ 2 million in dilutive.
financing. The Cartier Women’s Effort caps the funds raised in order.
to guarantee that business chosen fall within a comparable variety of.
• Effect: business must satisfy a minimum of among the United Nations Sustainable Advancement Goals (SDGs). The SDGs
are a collection of 17 worldwide objectives set by the United Nations General.
Assembly in 2015 for the year2030 The SDGs are a require action by.
all nations to promote success while safeguarding the environment.
They cover a series of social, financial, and ecological advancement.
• Females management & ownership:.
The primary management position need to be filled by a lady either in the.
capability of Director, General Supervisor or CEO. She should likewise own.
substantial stake within the business. The ownership of business is.
assessed based upon the position of the prospect in relation to other.
• Legal entry age:.
The lead entrant need to be 18 or the age of legal bulk in nation of.
citizenship (whichever is older) on the day of the application due date.
• English efficiency: An excellent command of the English language is needed (both spoken and composed). We need the Typical European Structure of Recommendation
Level B2 and above. This level needs an understanding of the primary.
concepts of complicated text, technical conversation in company and your field.
of expertise and a capability to engage with fluency and.
spontaneity with native speakers.
• Time dedication:.
The lead entrant need to devote to devoting 3– 4 hours/week essentially.
from January to April to take part in the Cartier program, can.
devote to sending deliverables on time, and can participate in 1 week of.
in-person workshops in early May (specific date TBC).
21 finalists, representing the leading 3 companies from each of the 7.
areas (Latin America & the Caribbean, The United States And Canada, Europe,.
Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East & North Africa, East Asia, South.
Asia & Oceania), will get:
• One-to-one individualized company and monetary training prior to the Awards Week.
• A series of company training workshops and networking sessions throughout the Awards Week.
• Media presence for the finalists and their companies in the months leading up to the Awards Week and interview chances with regional & worldwide press throughout the Awards Week.
The 7 laureates (1 from each area) will get:
• US$ 100 000 in cash prize.
The 14 finalists (the 2 runners-up from each area) will get:
• US$ 30 000 in cash prize.
In addition to the cash prize, all 21 finalists will be granted:
• A scholarship to participate in the six-day INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Executive Education Program ( pending admission to the program based upon eligibility requirements and choice procedure).
• Continuous assistance for the more development and advancement of their company.
How to Use:
To use to the Cartier Women’s Effort, you just require to finish the online application ( see concerns here). In the kind, the supporting documents noted below will be needed from you:
• Your resume
• Your company registration file
• Your pitch deck: we have no particular kind for the pitch deck, simply.
send one that you have that explains your effect company. This can.
be a financier discussion or an item discussion (no greater than15
• A link to a 1 minutes video of yourself: the video must assist the choice committee acquire a sense of your character.
• 3 extra accessories: picture of item, pamphlet, press, short article, research study, and so on
These files need to be sent as accessories in addition to your.
application in the “Accessories” area and can not be sent out.
independently by email.
To Learn More: