Due Date: August 14, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the Cartier Women’s Effort Awards for Female Business Owners 2020 The Cartier Women’s Effort Awards are a worldwide company strategy competitors produced in 2006 by Cartier, INSEAD Company School, McKinsey & Business to recognize, support and motivate jobs led by females business owners.
Given That 2006, the Cartier Women’s Effort has actually supported 219 female business owners worldwide. Each year, 21 finalists representing 7 areas (Latin America & the Caribbean, The United States And Canada, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East & North Africa, East Asia and South Asia & Oceania) are picked throughout the preliminary of the competitors. These finalists are then welcomed to participate in the Awards week throughout which the 2nd round of the competitors happens. After the last jury examination, 7 laureates, one for each area, are revealed on phase throughout the Awards event.
The Cartier Women’s Effort Awards intend to motivate inspiring females business owners worldwide to fix modern worldwide obstacles by:
- supporting and acknowledging innovative females who are making concrete contributions to discovering services for the future of our world
- bringing these company services to the biggest audience possible.
The 21 finalists, representing the leading 3 companies from each of the 7 areas, will get:
- One-to-one tailored company training prior to the Awards week
- A series of company training workshops and networking sessions throughout the Awards week
- Media presence for the finalists and their companies in the months leading up to the Awards week and interview chances with regional & global press throughout the Awards week
- The 7 laureates (1 from each area) will get US$ 100,000 in cash prize
- The 14 finalists (the 2 runners-up from each area) will get US$ 30,000 in cash prize
- In addition to the cash prize, all 21 finalists will be granted:.
- A scholarship to participate in the six-day INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Executive Education Program (pending admission to the program based upon eligibility requirements and choice procedure)
- Continuous assistance for the additional development and advancement of their company
To be thought about for the Cartier Women’s Effort Awards, business should be:
- Presently creating earnings
- Early phase (in between one and 3 years of operations)
- Led and owned by a female
The competitors is open to females of any ages and citizenships, from all nations and in all sectors of market
The jury examines business based upon the following requirements:
- Imagination: the degree of development revealed by the general company principle
- Monetary sustainability and scalability: the monetary practicality of business, suggesting opportunities of long-lasting success
- Social effect: the effect of business on society and on the instant or more comprehensive environment
- The general quality and clearness of the product provided
In order to finish your application, you should send the following accessories:
- Your resume
- Your company registration file
- Your pitch deck: They have no particular kind for the pitch deck, simply send one that you have that explains your effect company. This can be a financier discussion or an item discussion. (no greater than 15 pages max)
- A link to a 1 minutes video of yourself (optional): The video needs to assist the choice committee acquire a sense of your character.
- 3 extra accessories (optional): picture of item, sales brochure, press, short articles, research study, etc
For additional information, see Cartier Women’s Effort Awards