Due Date: May 20, 2019
Do you run a deep tech (AI, ML, Blended truth, etc) or hardware based start-up? Obtain the CcHUB/Google for Startups PitchDrive Trip for African Deep Tech Startups 2019
Co-creation Center (CcHUB), the leading technology development centre in Nigeria and Google for Startups, have actually revealed the launch of PitchDrive II, a 3 week, five-city Asian tech trip throughout Singapore, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Seoul, and Tokyo. This collaboration will bring 10 elite African hardware and advanced innovation start-ups together to find and engage Asian providers and making partners to assist grow their organisations, check out financing chances and share knowings from the Asian innovation market.
Beginning in Rwanda on August 15, 2019, the accomplice will initially take advantage of a 2-day bootcamp at the Kigali-based CcHUB Style Laboratory, sponsored by the Ministry of ICT and Development Rwanda. Following the bootcamp, start-ups will go to Singapore, China, South Korea and conclude the trip in Japan with a pitch occasion in collaboration with JETRO, throughout the Tokyo International Conference of Africa’s Advancement (TICAD 2019) occasion.
This is the very first trip of its kind focused on producing worldwide collaborations with Asian business and budding African tech business. The PitchDrive group sees a strong chance for African start-ups, especially those concentrated on deep innovation and hardware to take advantage of the dynamic tech community in Asia.
The focus of PitchDrive II is to assist in Africa-Asia partnerships to reinforce deep innovation business in Africa by producing a platform for start-ups to:
- Take essential knowings from the Asian innovation market and use them in your area to enhance their organisations
- Discover and engage providers or making partners to reinforce their organisations
- Explore financing chances
- Open to African deep tech or hardware-based start-ups who are wanting to create worldwide collaborations with Asian production or supply business and raise extra financing.
- Those wanting to use should have a legal, authorized business;-LRB- ***************).
- Have the ability to show a minimum of 12 months revenue-generating operations;-LRB- ***************).
- Should be based in Africa;-LRB- ***************).
- Preferably, start-ups will likewise have a strong management group who have actually collaborated for a minimum of 12 months, efficient in showing development over that time duration;-LRB- ***************).
- CEO/Founders should likewise be offered for a three-week duration from August 15 till August 31.
For additional information, check out PitchDrive Trip