Due Date: April 30, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the CEI Fellowship for Writers in Home 2019 The CEI Fellowship for Writers in Home is an award targeted at motivating cross-border cooperation and promo in the field of literature for young authors from Main European nations not yet part of the European Union.
Throughout the duration of the fellowship, the chosen author will deal with the literary job he/she proposed in the application. The prospect is qualified for the fellowship from September 13, 2019 up until September 13,2020 Within 60 days after conclusion of the residency, the prospect needs to send a composed report. Considering That 2006, the CEI Executive Secretariat has actually provided the CEI Fellowship for Writers in Home — in cooperation with the Slovene’s Writers Association — as part of the Vilenica International Celebration.
- The fellowship is endowed with a money award of EUR 5,000 for a three-month remain in any of the Main European Effort Member States, chosen by the prospect;-LRB- *****************).
- The fellowship winner will be visitor of the 34 th Vilenica International Literary Celebration which will happen from 10 to 15 September 2019 at different places in Slovenia;-LRB- *****************).
- The fellowship winner will be formally revealed at journalism conference at the end of August, and fellowship will be granted to him or her at the celebration.
- Open to authors from all categories under 35 (born after 1984– from 1 January 1985 onwards) from CEI Member States, which are not part of the European Union (Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia and Ukraine).
The application need to consist of the following required enclosures:
- A filled out registration type
- A bio of the candidate in English (max. 1800 characters without areas)
- Copy of a legitimate ID or passport with the noticeable date and birthplace, and the citizenship of the candidate
- A bibliography of the candidate in English (max. 3600 characters without areas)
- A description in English of the job to be carried out throughout the three-month house (2000– 4500 characters without areas). The job needs to be a literary work (all categories and styles), not a research study job
- Scan of initial signed recommendation letter in English (max. 1800 characters without areas, letters without the initial signature will not be thought about)
Applications need to be sent out to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
For more details, check out CEI Fellowship for Writers in Home