Due Date: May 31, 2019
The Main European Effort (CEI) and the South East Europe Media Organisation (SEEMO) have actually opened the Call for Applications of the CEI SEEMO Award for Exceptional Benefits in Investigative Journalism 2019
The Award is implied to honour the work performed by investigative reporters and their contribution to investigative reporting in spite of the tough conditions under which they frequently need to run. This year, the Award has an unique concentrate on ecological concerns and is divided into 2 classifications: Expert reporters and Young expert reporters.
Awards will exist in the 2 classifications:
- Expert Reporters– 4,000 EUR
- Young Expert Reporters (born upon or after 1/1/1989)– 1,000 EUR
The winners will be granted throughout the South East Europe Media Online forum happening in Zagreb, Croatia, on 4-5 November 2019.
- Open to nationals of the 17 CEI Member States: Albania, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine.
- Print, Radio, TELEVISION, news firms and Web media are confessed.
- For Classification 1, prospects must have been actively taken part in investigative reporting over the last 2 years and must still be active in journalism. 2 samples of journalistic work will matter for the assessment by the jury.
- For Classification 2, prospects must have been actively associated with investigative reporting, even in the context of training activities arranged by schools/universities/NGOs and, as an outcome, must have released a minimum of one investigative story conference all expert requirements. One sample of journalistic work will matter for the assessment by the jury.
Prior to completing the Online Application, prepare the following files on your computer system. All files to be submitted requirement to be transformed in PDF format.
- In-depth RÃ©sumÃ©
- A suggestion letter
- As much as 3 samples of journalistic operate in a single PDF file (minimum 2 samples in Classification 1, one sample in Classification 2)
To learn more, go to CEI SEEMO Award