Application Due Date: December 23 rd 2018 midnight CET time
Every year, World Water Day draws the world’s attention to crucial worldwide water concerns. World Water Day 2019 will concentrate on Water and Migration Youth has an essential function to play in working towards local water security and increased water awareness. Youths are associated with ingenious water-related jobs and research study around the Mediterranean and are crucial to protecting a more sustainable water future in the area. Youth likewise has a necessary function to play in producing a more inclusive Mediterranean for migrants and refugees.
To magnify the voice of local youth on this subject, the Center for Mediterranean Combination (CMI) is introducing the 3rd edition of its Mediterranean youth workshop on Water and Migration. In the run-up to this workshop, the 3rd edition of the ” Mediterranean Water Heroes” youth contest will provide young water activists from around the Mediterranean the chance to display their ingenious deal with water and migration.
- Youths aged 18 to 35 and working and/or studying the water sector in the Mediterranean.
- No matter their home, candidates need to be nationals from among the following Mediterranean nations: Albania, Algeria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Morocco, Montenegro, Palestinian Territories, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Syria, Tunisia and Turkey.
- Applicants might be working for public organizations, research study institutes, start-ups, NGOs, or as freelancers.
- The main languages of the contest are English and Arabic.
Contest rewards will be identified by CMI in partnership with the Water Center over the coming months. The picked contest winners will be used a speaking function in the various World Water Day 2019 workshop sessions in Marrakech, Morocco along with:
- Connecting with worldwide water and migration specialists and young water specialists: crucial speaking function throughout the CMI Water and Migration World Water Day youth workshop in Marrakech, Morocco (25-28 March 2019, dates tbc)
- Presence: Showcasing of your deal with the Center for Mediterranean Combination and partners’ sites;-LRB- *****************).
- Media: Including your operate in a CMI video on water and migration the Mediterranean;-LRB- *****************).
- Mentoring: Peer-to-peer mentoring with other Mediterranean water activists and specialists.
- November 1 st2018: Introduce of the contest
- Due Date December 23 rd midnight CET time
- January 15 th: Statement of the contest outcomes
- March 25-282019 (tbc): Involvement of the contest winners at CMI World Water Day in Marseille, France
How to Use:
- Applications will be sent through this page in either English or Arabic
- For candidates dealing with troubles in submitting the types in English or Arabic, we can provide restricted language assistance for other Mediterranean languages. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Language assistance– youth contest”.
- For any other concerns, kindly connect with us at email@example.com
To Find Out More: