Due Date: February 1, 2019
Applications are open for the Centre for East European and International Researches Internship Program 2019 The Centre for East European and International Researches (ZOiS) is trying to find interns (full-time or part-time) from March/April or from September/October each year, for a duration of 3 to 6 months.
The function will consist of deal with research study tasks in addition to the possibility to add to the interactions department. The organisation’s external interaction concentrates on the general public picture of ZOiS and the dissemination of research study findings to the general public. The most crucial medium is their site, together with the social networks channels Facebook and twitter.
In addition, the interaction department preserves the publications ZOiS Spotlight, ZOiS Report, Satisfy the Author, Work-in-Progress This in specific consists of editorial modification and translation of texts, interviews with authors of brand-new research study publications, and research study of images and background details. The interactions group likewise arranges all ZOiS occasions, consisting of conferences, workshops, press conferences, and lectures, and is accountable for press relations.
The jobs of the intern, depending upon the field of activity, will be:
- Help in research study tasks: literature research study, information analysis, visualisation and discussion of information and research study findings, and assistance in developing brand-new tasks
- Background research study for task- and event-related publications or lectures by ZOiS personnel or for media demands
- Helping the interactions department: editorial assistance for ZOiS publications, social networks and online modifying, translations of texts for the site, support in the organisation of occasions, management of the contact database
- Interns are compensated with EUR300 monthly;-LRB- ****************).
- At the end of the internship, the intern will get a certificate.
- Applications are accepted from trainees who wish to finish a certification internship in the structure of their research studies;-LRB- ****************).
- Microsoft Workplace abilities and great understanding of German and English are required. Understanding of Russian or another East European language is preferable.
If you are interested, please send your inspiration letter, CV, and, if appropriate, pertinent internship certificates (in PDF type just; in one file) to bewerbung( at) zois-berlin( dot) de
Please put the task referral number INT-03040910 in the subject line of your e-mail message. Please show, if you wish to deal with research study tasks and/or at the interactions department and if on a full-time or part-time basis. Please let them understand if yours is a required internship, and if so, what the context is.
To learn more, go to Centre for East European and International Research Studies