Due Date: October 15, 2018
Centuries Oceans Reward on SDG 14 2018 is now open. Now in its 4th year, the Centuries Oceans Reward supports and commemorate trainees who are enthusiastic about saving, safeguarding, and sustainably utilizing oceans, seas, and marine water and life.
The Centuries Oceans Reward targets Sustainable Advancement Objective 14 by commemorating youth activists who are concentrated on improving their neighborhoods through advancing marine and freshwater preservation and sustainable usage of marine resources. Reward winners will recieve mentorship and a $5,000 reward for application of a concrete project concept to trigger modification and gather assistance in advocacy, policy, and management for oceans and freshwater systems.
They are trying to find project concepts that are concrete and can rally your peers to activate in this sector. How can you engage youth leaders on other schools and in neighborhoods around the world to eliminate for and champ advocacy and management for the oceans, freshwater systems, sustainable fishing, and marine preservation? Your project might take shape through advocacy, social entrepreneurship, or research study. How will you activate your neighborhood and motivate youth leaders global to participate in the defend sustainable practices that secure our oceans and freshwater systems?
The very best part of this reward is the chance to cultivate a neighborhood of peers who care simply as much about the oceans and marine resources as you do. Here are the specifics:
- As Much As $ 5,000 to execute your winning project
- Mentorship and assistance from MCN
- Co-curate project action groups, activating and collaborating with peers who are enthusiastic about SDG 14
- Compose for our media partners about your project
- Co-curate worldwide webinars with the MCN and the Remmer Household Structure throughout the scholastic year to keep peers engaged and included.
- Young leaders who have actually shown the capability to galvanize peers and sustain active engagement for a complete scholastic year.
- Although the projects will be time-bound, their effect must lead the way for the next series of trainee motions to take place.
- Presently they are accepting propositions for Projects in the classifications of Oceans.
To find out more, see Centuries Oceans Reward