Due Date: April 30, 2019
Centuries Oceans Reward on SDG 14 2019 is now open. The Centuries Oceans Reward is returning for its 5th year to support and commemorate trainees who are enthusiastic about saving, securing, and sustainably utilizing oceans, seas, and marine water and life.
The Centuries Oceans Reward targets Sustainable Advancement Objective 14 by commemorating youth activists who are concentrated on enhancing their neighborhoods through advancing marine and freshwater preservation and sustainable usage of marine resources. The Reward offers undergraduate trainees the chance to cultivate a neighborhood of peers who care simply as much about the oceans and marine resources.
Here are the specifics:
- As Much As $5,000 to execute your winning project.
- Mentorship and assistance from MCN.
- Co-curate project action groups, activating and collaborating with peers who are enthusiastic about SDG14 Compose for our media partners about your project.
- Co-curate worldwide webinars with the MCN and the Remmer Household Structure throughout the scholastic year to keep peers engaged and included.
- Young leaders who have actually shown the capability to galvanize peers and sustain active engagement for a complete scholastic year.
- Although the projects will be time-bound, their effect ought to lead the way for the next series of trainee motions to take place.
- Presently they are accepting propositions for Projects in the classifications of Oceans.
- The Centuries Oceans Reward is searching for project concepts that are concrete and can rally peers to activate in this sector. Candidates need to believe on how to engage youth leaders on other schools and in neighborhoods around the world to combat for and champ advocacy and management for the oceans, freshwater systems, sustainable fishing, and marine preservation.
- The project might take shape through advocacy, social entrepreneurship, or research study.
Send your concept by completing the Centuries Oceans Reward Application. Finalists will be welcomed to send extra details in June.
- Concern Due Date April 30, 2019
- Last Due Date May, 31, 2019
For more details, see Centuries Oceans Reward