Deadline: August 15, 2021
Community of Global Leaders (CGL) is inviting applications for its Empowering Young Community Leaders 2021 award. The inspiring stories of young change-makers have always motivated society directly or indirectly. These trendsetters have given hope and motivated their community to work for a better world.
Therefore, “Community of Global Leaders” aims to interview 14 such young change-makers, who have risked their career and dedicated their time and efforts to make this world a better place. The inspiring stories of these young-changemakers will act as a motivation not only for the youth of their community but also for the youth of others communities.
- The 14 selected applicants will be interviewed (one-on-one) and their interview will be published on all CGL social media platforms.
- The 14 selected applicants will be given an opportunity to present and discuss their work virtually with world leaders in September.
- The selected applicants will be rewarded an International Certificate recognizing their work.
- Opportunity to become part of our global community.
- You should be 18 to 35 years old from any part of the world.
- The social issue you have resolved must fall under the following six categories: Peace and Conflict, Sustainable Development and Technology, Climate Change and Renewable Energy, Economic Development and Entrepreneurship, Gender, Racial Equality, and Culture, and Disinformation, Communication and Media.
For more information, visit Community of Global Leaders.