Deadline: August 15, 2021
Applications are open for the ChangemakerXchange Summit and Accelerator Program for ‘Empathy Changemakers’ 2021. In partnership with ALV Foundation, ChangemakerXchange is calling on innovators from Europe whose work focuses on building empathy, fostering social-emotional skills and personal development for children and youth to participate in a special ‘EmpathyXchange’ summit.
Participants are then also invited to become members of ChangemakerXchange, a global collaborative community of 1000 social innovators from across the world. If your work aims at unleashing the full potential of children and youth to take responsibility for themselves, others and the planet, then this opportunity is for you! They’d love to hear from you.
This in-person gathering will follow their tried and tested formula of deep human connections, peer learning and collaborative action. The summit experience will be followed by an interactive online accelerator program with input from experienced entrepreneurs from around the world aimed at building the changemakers capacity in running and scaling high-impact social ventures.
- Selected participants will receive five days of accommodation, food and participation for free. They are however expected to book and pay their own travel to/from Cologne (some support can be provided in exceptional cases).
- Applicant must lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and whose core mission is to build empathy, social-emotional competencies and resilience in children/youth and unleashing their full potential.
- Must come from Europe and be aged 18 – 35.
- Must have a good enough level of English that enables you to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
The deadline to apply is August 15, 2021. Successful applicants will be informed as quick as possible, no later than end of August.
For more information, visit ChangemakerXchange.