Due Date: On Rolling Basis
Applications for the Chatham Home Dame DeAnne Julius Senior Citizen Academy Fellowship in International Economics 2019 are now open. The Dame DeAnne Julius Senior Citizen Academy Fellowship in International Economics is created for future leaders, scientists and policymakers from all over the world with a strong interest in global economics and financial policy.
Fellows will pursue research study in the location of global economics that matters and makes a contribution to Chatham Home’s deal with worldwide governance. It is anticipated that the effective recipient will discuss their resolve writing, speaking, assembling, and adding to the Academy’s Management Program (where suitable). The fellowships are for a 2-month duration. Fellows will be based at Chatham Home in main London.
- The fellow will get a stipend of ₤ 5,000 each month topic to UK tax and other statutory reductions.
- The fellowship is open to all citizenships;-LRB- **************).
- As a minimum, the candidate should have finished a Masters Degree in Economics, global political economy or associated topics, or have comparable research study experience. A PhD is chosen;-LRB- **************).
- The fellowships are meant to draw in prospects from academic community, NGOs, organisation, federal government or the media who can show a strong performance history of publications and/or other proof of their contributions to the field of global economics specifically as they associate with concerns of worldwide governance.
Candidates must send the following details:
- Declaration of Interest
- Curriculum vitae
- Job proposition (optimum of 2 A4 pages)
- Names of 2 referees
For additional information, check out Chatham Home Dame DeAnne Julius Senior Citizen Academy Fellowship