Due Date: April 29, 2019
Chatham Home is pleased to welcome applications for the Robert Bosch Stiftung Academy Fellowship (Russia and Eurasia) in the Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Management in International Affairs.
Academy fellowships supply emerging leaders at the mid-point of their professions with the chance to establish their abilities and understanding, release, speak at occasions, broaden their individual networks, and even more establish an understanding of important concerns in global affairs, which will allow them to add to favorable modification in their house nations and more comprehensive area.
Fellows sign up with a varied accomplice of specialists from a range of sectors consisting of academic community, NGOs, service, federal government or the media who are trying to find the next action or shift in their profession. The fellowship is for a 10- month term from mid-September 2019 to late-July2020 The fellow will be based full-time at Chatham Home, London.
A fellow’s time will be divided in between 3 crucial locations:
- Finishing an individual research study job of the fellow’s own style carried out with the assistance of a Chatham Home specialist, (roughly 50%).
- Adding to the continuous research study activities of their host research study group and other Chatham Home groups as proper (roughly 20%).
- Involvement in the Academy’s Management Program (roughly 30%). The Management Program is an essential part of the Academy fellowships. It offers fellows with the chance to establish their understanding, abilities, network and self-awareness, which they can then bring into play in their future professions as reliable leaders in their field.
- The fellow will get a regular monthly stipend of roughly ₤ 2,340 Modest arrangement is produced the expenses of moving, fieldwork, and possible publication expenses.
- The fellowship is open to people of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine. Applications will likewise be accepted from candidates holding double citizenship that includes among these nations;-LRB- **************).
- It is needed that the candidate holds a finished BA degree or equivalent, Masters degree with a worldwide focus is chosen;-LRB- **************).
- The fellowship is targeted at prospects at the mid-stage of their profession and who originate from academic community, NGOs, service, federal government departments, civil society or the media. They must have understanding of, and an interest in, the policy obstacles connected to worldwide governance.
To use, total the application and send electronic copies of the following files:
- Scanned copy of the image page of your passport (to verify you fulfill the citizenship requirements)
For more details, check out Robert Bosch Stiftung Academy Fellowship