Due Date: June 14, 2019
Applications are open for the Chevening Energy Market Reform Fellowship Program 2019 The goal of this three-month fellowship is to use senior authorities and specialists from the energy sector the chance to hang around in Dundee as a checking out Chevening Fellow.
Going to fellows will work along with leading academics in their field by themselves independent research study jobs. Fellows are offered unlimited access to classes, lectures, and workshops which will feed into their own selected location of research study, with assistance from a scholastic manager throughout of their fellowship. At the time of interview the prospect’s proposed research study will be gone over with a University of Dundee professor.
Each fellowship consists of:
- Complete program costs
- A month-to-month stipend to cover living costs, consisting of lodging, throughout of the fellowship. Fellows will be anticipated to source their own lodging, with guidance and assistance on living in the UK offered by the University of Dundee
- Return economy flight from China to the UK
- Research study allowance
- Arrival and departure allowances
- CEPMLP Manager to support research study activities
- Complete access to classes, lectures, and workshops at CEPMLP
- Be a person of China and presently reside in the nation. You need to not hold British citizenship.
- Have at least 5 years’ work experience prior to using
- Be a mid-career specialist in your particular field
- Have a postgraduate level credentials (or comparable expert training or experience in a pertinent location) at the time of application
- Accept follow all pertinent standards and expectations for the program
To learn more, go to Chevening Energy Market Reform Fellowship