Due Date: November 5, 2019
Applications are open for the Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship 2020/2021 The Fellowship is focused on mid-career experts with verifiable management capacity in the field of cyber security or cyber policy in India.
This ten-week fellowship supplies fellows with an understanding of policy and legal methods in cyber security and its ramifications for nationwide security, industrial chance, criminal offense avoidance, and the right to personal privacy.
The fellowship will concentrate on:
- Cyber dangers, consisting of: the hazard landscape, hazard and danger evaluation, the ramifications for nationwide security, and the importance of web governance structures; and the defense of important nationwide facilities.
- The economics of online service, cyber-security customer awareness and customer defense, innovation adoption difficulties, the importance of open source, and reliable innovation adoption by customers.
- Cyber-crime and web law, consisting of the financial effect of cyber-crime, domestic and global methods to countering cyber-crime, web law, police issues, personal privacy issues, the usage and abuse of social networks, and responsibility in the online world.
- Appropriate problems and difficulties specific to the UK and India.
The Fellowship supplies
- Complete program charges
- Living expenditures throughout of the fellowship
- Return economy air travel from India to the UK
- Be a resident of India and presently reside in the nation.
- Go back to your nation of citizenship at the end of the duration of the fellowship.
- Have a postgraduate level credentials (or comparable expert training or experience in a pertinent location) at the time of application.
- Have at least 7 years’ appropriate work experience prior to using.
- Have substantial work experience in cyber security or cyber policy problems, either as a policy formulator, analyst, or scholastic.
- Have an exceptional scholastic background in science, engineering or innovation, or significant experience of operating in such fields and excellent working understanding of English to be examined by a competent English language assessor.
- Not hold British or dual-British citizenship.
- Consent to abide by all appropriate standards and expectations of the fellowship.
For additional information, go to Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship