Chevening Internship Program application duration is back! The program is open for all prospective prospects who are presently studying at university, or finished from high school.
What Chevening Internship Program uses
- Gain special insight into a brand-new profession, the experience of living in the city and management and important thinking abilities.
- Get chances to establish work-based abilities, understanding, and experience that add to both individual and expert advancement.
- Develop the expert relationship and networking through mentoring and occupational activities.
- Get English language training throughout the whole internship duration.
- Get financial backing to cover lodging, meals and transport costs
To be qualified for the Chevening Internship Program, candidates need to be:
- A Cambodian person.
- A full-time undergraduate trainee from college, university, or other organizations of greater knowing; or have actually finished in the past 12 months.
- Competent in Khmer and preferably have some English reading, composing and speaking abilities.
- Permitted to remain and operate in Phnom Penh throughout the whole duration of the internship plan. Verification letters from candidate’s moms and dads and the university will be asked for upon effective in the interview.
For more information of the program and how to use, please see:
Do not miss out on the opportunity! Due date is on the 31 st December 2018.