Application Due Date: 12: 00 GMT on 5 November 2019
Chevening Scholarships allow impressive emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue 1 year master’s degrees in the UK. Whilst there is no ‘normal’ Chevening Scholar, we are searching for the type of individuals who have the enthusiasm, concepts, and impact to offer the services and management required to produce a much better future.
Considering That 1983, Chevening has actually brought over 50,00 0 extraordinary experts.
from worldwide to study in the UK through scholarships and.
fellowships moneyed by the UK federal government. This distinct chance has.
assisted to raise professions, change neighborhoods, shift and deepen.
viewpoints, and construct global bridges.
To be qualified for a Chevening Scholarship you should:
- Be a person of a Chevening-eligible nation or area.
- Go back to your nation of citizenship for a minimum of 2 years after your award has actually ended.
- Have actually finished all elements of a bachelor’s degree that will allow you to acquire entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you send your application. This is normally comparable to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least 2 years of work experience.
- Use to 3 various eligible UK university courses and have actually gotten a genuine deal from among these options by 16 July 2020.
- Satisfy the Chevening English language requirement by 16 July 2020.
You should guarantee that you satisfy the minimum work-experience requirement.
for the scholarship prior to sending your Chevening application.
Chevening Scholarships need that candidates have at least 2 years.
of work experience.
If you do not currently have actually the needed level of work experience, you will be not able to send your application.
Qualified kinds of work experience
The kinds of work experience that are qualified for Chevening can consist of:
- Full-time work
- Part-time work
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unsettled internships
Work experience can be finished previously, throughout, or after finishing from your undergraduate research studies, nevertheless, any necessary work that counted towards your undergraduate or postgraduate course would not be qualified.
Worth of scholarship
a) A complete Chevening Scholarship usually makes up:
- Payment of tuition charges (see point 1.2. a in relation to MBA cost caps).
- Economy travel to and from your nation of house by an authorized path for you just.
- An arrival allowance.
- The expense of an entry clearance (visa) application for you just.
- A departure allowance.
- A contribution of as much as ₤75 for TB screening, where this is needed.
- A travel top-up allowance.
- A regular monthly individual living allowance (stipend) to cover lodging and living costs. The regular monthly stipend will depend upon whether you are studying inside or beyond London. These rates go through yearly evaluation. Stipend payments will be made to you on or around the 21 st of the month for the following complete month. Where you show up in the UK or leave the UK partway through the month, the stipend for that month will be changed as suitable.
5 August 2019 Applications open at 12: 00 BST
The due date will close at 12: 00 GMT on 5 November. Please do not leave it to the eleventh hour to send your application, as late submissions can not be accepted.
6 November 2019 Applications are sorted versus eligibility requirements.
Check out Chevening’s eligibility requirements Mid-November to December 2019 Checking out committee evaluations
Independent reading committees examine all qualified applications. Their ratings and rankings are then passed back to the British embassy/high commission.
Early to mid-February 2020 Applicants shortlisted for interviews
Once the embassy/high.
commission has actually examined the applications that were handed down to them,.
they produce a shortlist of those who they will welcome to interview.
Congratulations if you make it this far. To get ready for your interview,.
please read our interview assistance
Referrals and education files due date
The due date to send 2 recommendations and education files is 12: 00 GMT (twelve noon). Check out what we need from your recommendations
2 March to 1 May2020
Prospects from all over the world are spoken with by panels at British embassies and high commissions.
From early June 2020 Outcomes
After months of preparation and uneasiness, the greatest prospects will experience festivity when interview outcomes are revealed.
16 July 2020 Deal due date
The due date to satisfy Chevening’s English language requirement and get a minimum of one genuine UK university deal is 17: 00 BST. Check out Chevening’s English language requirement
September/October 2020 Research studies start in the UK
2020/2021 Chevening Scholars.
start their research studies in the UK, and participate in a worldwide.
network that they’ll belong of for the rest of
To Find Out More