Deadline: February 18, 2021
Applications for the Chinese Government Scholarship-AUN Program 2021/2022 are now open. This scholarship supports master’s students for no more than 3 academic years or doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years.
The Chinese Government Scholarship-AUN Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China for the ASEAN University Network (AUN) to sponsor students, teachers, and scholars from ASEAN nations to study in China and to enhance the academic exchange and mutual understanding between China and ASEAN members. There are 30 scholarships offered annually.
- The China-AUN Scholarship Program provides a full scholarship which covers, tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
- Applicants must be a citizen of an ASEAN member country (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam), and be in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must be:
- A bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- A master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
The following documents must be sent to AUN:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
- Copy of Passport Home Page
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Letters of recommendation
- Physical Examination Form
- Non-criminal record report
- Admission letter (if applicable)
- Valid HSK Certificate (if applicable)
Submit the documents via post to the address below by February 18, 2021.
Ms. Naparat Phirawattanakul
ASEAN University Network Secretariat
17th Floor, Chaloem Rajakumari 60 Building,
Chulalongkorn University, Phayathai Road, Pathumwan,
Bangkok 10330, THAILAND