Due Date: August 30, 2019
Elections are open for HotTopicsHT’s Meaningful Company 100 (MB100)— revealing leaders internationally who are integrating revenue and function to assist accomplish the Worldwide Objectives. The MB100 concentrates on the person, cutting through the business messaging to reveal which leaders are driving genuinely impactful, purpose-led service to line up with the United Nations Sustainable Advancement Goals (SDGs).
Peer-nominated and curated by a professional evaluating panel, the MB100 will commemorate the leaders of little for-profit social effect companies, along with exceptional people within big business, to share finest practice in between various sectors, triggers, functions and locations. Eventually, they are developing an international neighborhood of leaders whose service action has actually led to significant effect, with abundant material and understanding sharing at its heart.
Do you understand a leader who’s integrating revenue and function and whose service action has led to significant effect? Choose them now!
HotTopics.ht is committed to assisting in significant service discussions in between the world’s most prominent leaders. Their material sits at the crossway of emerging innovation, service modification and social effect and their factors are leaders in their particular fields. HotTopics.ht exists as an understanding sharing platform in between those leaders and looks for to motivate the next generation of business owners and executives around the globe.
Each leader should have:
- Produced favorable, direct and desired effect lined up to several SDGs in the last 12 months
- Been the driving force behind the item, service, or task that integrates function and revenue
Judges will likewise think about the following:
- Creativity of the concept behind the item, service or task Durability of the item, service or task Scalability of the item, service or task– is it replicable?
- Localization– is the service or product assisting regional neighborhoods take much better control of their own lives?
- Intersectionality– how effective is the item, service or task in producing effect throughout numerous SDGs?
- Addition– exists a concentrate on representation of minority groups?
- Partnership– has the leader made finest usage of the core proficiencies of various stakeholders and motivated them to collaborate?
- Cost– what level of financial investment did the service or product need? (Low investment/high effect product and services will be preferred)
- Usage of innovation/technology to power the item, service or task
- Is the leader a good example for, and champ of, significant service beyond their own business?
Choose Your Leader Now!
For additional information, check out Meaningful Company 100