Due Date: July 30, 2019
The Center for International Forestry Research Study (CIFOR) is searching for Worldwide Landscapes Online Forum Social Network Officer As Social Network Officer, you will play a crucial function in the execution of GLF’s international social networks method and media outreach efforts, increasing our online existence and enhancing our marketing and engagement efforts.
The Worldwide Landscapes Online Forum (GLF) is the world’s biggest knowledge-led platform on integrated land usage, devoted to accomplishing the Sustainable Advancement Objectives and Paris Environment Arrangement. The Online forum takes a holistic technique to produce sustainable landscapes that are efficient, thriving, fair and resistant and thinks about 5 cohesive styles of food and income efforts, landscape repair, rights, financing and determining development. It is led by the Center for International Forestry Research Study (CIFOR), in cooperation with its co-founders UN Environment and the World Bank and Charter Members.
The Center for International Forestry Research Study (CIFOR) pictures a more fair world where forestry and landscapes boost the environment and wellness for all. CIFOR is a non-profit, clinical organization that performs research study on the most important obstacles of forest and landscape management worldwide. Utilizing an international, multidisciplinary technique, they intend to enhance human wellness, secure the environment, and boost equity. To do so, we carry out ingenious research study, establish partners’ capability, and actively take part in discussion with all stakeholders to notify policies and practices that impact forests and individuals. CIFOR is a CGIAR Proving Ground, and leads the CGIAR Research study Program on Forests, Trees and Agroforestry (FTA). Their head offices remain in Bogor, Indonesia, with workplaces in Nairobi, Kenya; Yaoundé, Cameroon; Lima, Peru; and Bonn, Germany.
This is a full-time consultancy position.
CIFOR’s work conditions follow regional labor laws and policies. CIFOR will use ideal prospects despite citizenship, supplied that he/she adhere to the regional requirements for operating at the publishing place. Being a person of an EU nation is chosen.
Duration of the consultancy is anticipated to be August 2019– June 2020.
The task station will remain in Bonn, Germany
GLF is looking for a Social network Officer to join their group. You will be working carefully with high carrying out groups in GLF digital, editorial and outreach.
- Assist in executing and handling GLF’s method for social networks channels, collaborating carefully with the Social network Organizer, Digital Strategist and Communications Organizer.
- Assist with partner and company outreach efforts on social networks
- Assist in tracking and examining patterns, practices and networks throughout social networks to determine chances for strengthened engagement with border partners.
- Other jobs connected to social networks, outreach and occasions, as needed by GLF management.
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated field (e.g. journalism, interactions, global relations).
- 2 (2) years of work experience in an interactions or journalism; global advancement experience is chosen.
- Outstanding understanding of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and other social networks channels
- Comprehending of media relations and digital media methods.
- Competent in MS Workplace, Google Suite, and Adobe Creative Cloud; familiarity with management systems is a plus (Asana, Slack, and so on).
- Outstanding interaction capabilities (oral and composed) and attention to information.
- Capability to deal with numerous jobs in a hectic environment.
- Outstanding organizational, time management and preparation abilities.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and working together with a varied group.
- Capability to work both individually and as part of a multi-city, remote group.
- Understanding and enthusiasm for sustainability, environment and/or science interactions.
- Perfect English speaker, other languages (esp. French, Spanish, Indonesian, German) are a benefit.
- Outstanding social interactions and relationship-building abilities, to successfully deal with a range of individuals and characters, members of the media, staff member, and so on
- Inspiration to find out and operate in an entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- Desire and capability to believe seriously and resolve issues successfully.
- Capability to satisfy due dates and versatility to adjust to altering concerns.
- Self-motivated, due date oriented, resourceful and energetic.
- Able to discover imaginative options and to plan at both macro and micro levels.
- A group gamer and a shown capability to work well under pressure.
To find out more, go to CIFOR