Due Date: January 11, 2019
The Cisco Global Issue Solver Obstacle 2019 is now open. Are you somebody utilizing innovation to fix the world’s social and ecological issues? Get the Cisco Global Issue Solver Obstacle for the opportunity to win $100,000 in cash prize.
The 3rd yearly Cisco Global Issue Solver Obstacle intends to acknowledge brand-new service concepts that utilize innovation for social effect from trainee business owners around the globe. The Obstacle is open to trainees and current alumni from any college or university.
How can your ingenious innovation option fix the world’s most pushing social and ecological issues? $300,000 USD in cash prize will assist speed up the adoption of development innovation, items, and services that drive financial advancement and/or fix social or ecological issues.
- One (1) Grand Reward of $100,000 USD
- One (1) 2nd Location Reward of $75,000 USD
- 3 (3) Third Location Prizes of $25,000 USD each
- 4 (4) 4th Location Prizes of $10,000 USD each
- One (1) Individuals’s Option Award of $10,000 USD
In addition to a money infusion to establish your option, it will be evaluated by Cisco innovation professionals and prominent judges. You’ll get peer and market recognition for your option, along with have a terrific chance for worldwide acknowledgment and promotion.
- If your option utilizes digital innovation to favorably affect society or the environment, think about getting in.
- Locations of effect consist of, however are not restricted to, important human requirements like water or food security, health care, monetary addition, education, ease of access, and the environment.
- This Contest is open and provided just to:.
- people age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of registration
- groups of as much as 5 people age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of registration
- legal service entities pleasing the requirements listed below.
- Private Individual. People should be either (a) existing trainees at any post-secondary organization, or (b) current graduates who finished a post-secondary degree after March 1, 2017.
- Group Individual. A minimum of half (50%) of the specific members consisting of a group needs to be either (a) existing trainees at any post-secondary organization, or (b) current graduates who finished a post-secondary degree after March 1, 2017.
- Company Entity Individual. Company entities should be at least 25 percent (25%) owned by (a) existing trainees at any post-secondary organization, and/or (b) current graduates who finished a post-secondary degree after March 1,2017 Company Individuals might be needed, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to supply evidence of service ownership for confirmation functions.
For Evaluating Round One, Evaluating Round 2, and Evaluating Round 3, the Evaluating Panel will make their choice based upon the material of the Entries and utilizing the following requirements:
- Ingenious Web of Things (IoT) or digital innovation element of option: How ingenious is the option in its usage of brand-new or existing innovation to fix a regional or worldwide issue? Exist other services readily available and if so, how does this distinguish from them? (33%)
- Expediency: How practical is the option to implement? Does the option make good sense economically? Will the option be sustainable over the long term? (24%)
- Effect: What is the scale of prospective social effect? How broad is the effect? The number of individuals will your option reach? How considerable is the effect? (33%)
- Clearness: How well do you articulate your option and the prospective effect it will have on society? (10%)
To find out more, check out Cisco