Due Date: Continuous
CIVICUS welcomes applications for the Crisis Action Fund. The CIVICUS Crisis Action Fund supplies a method for civil society organisations dealing with brand-new constraints on their work to get financing for emergency situation advocacy actions. The Crisis Action Fund belongs to the CSO Lifeline Union, an Embattled NGO Help Fund supplying emergency situation support for civil society.
Civil society organisations worldwide are typically confronted with dangers to their work. While some dangers establish slowly, others are speedy and need an instant advocacy action. The CIVICUS Crisis Action Fund, developed in 2007, assists to safeguard civic flexibilities and democratic worths. It provides a method to mobilise fast, principled and efficient advocacy actions to occasions that threaten basic rights to associate and put together easily.
The fund likewise supports civil society through resiliency grants, developed to guarantee that organisations have higher versatility and imagination to proactively avoid and reduce dangers versus their companies. By supporting organisations under hazard, they have the ability to enhance voices of those not constantly consisted of, develop uniformity and support civil society to mobilise for open area.
It supplies little grants of approximately 10,000 USD to nationwide civil society organisations for them to run advocacy or resiliency activities over an optimum of 6 months. These activities, developed by the candidate, pertain to their work and goal to cause favorable modification.
- Open to civil society organisations worldwide
Applications should stick to the list below conditions:
- Utilize the application offered on this website and appropriately total all the arrangements.
- Plainly state how the prepared advocacy activities react to the constraints to flexibility of association and/or assembly.
- Plainly define the scheduled activities, which need to be executed over an optimum of 6 months. The overall quantity asked for should be proven in the spending plan design template offered, and should not go beyond 10 000 USD.
- The Crisis Action Fund does not support core operating expense, or extreme administration, devices or workers expenses.
- Plainly specifies the contact address, consisting of an active phone number and e-mail address, for follow-up.
- Check Out the Crisis Action Fund Standards and Procedures file to understand the requirements for using
- Total the Crisis Action Fund Application( Spanish | French | Portuguese)
- Total the Crisis Action Fund Spending Plan
- Email the finished Crisis Action Fund Application and the Crisis Action Fund Spending Plan to [email protected]
To learn more, check out CIVICUS