Due Date: June 30, 2019
Applications are open for the Co-Creation Center African Diaspora Obstacle to mobilise the Diaspora neighborhood to construct scalable company options to social difficulties in Africa. CcHub is a social development center devoted to speeding up the application of social capital and innovation for financial success
The difficulty is looking for company concepts that make an effect in these 3 crucial sectors:
- How might they harness the capacity of innovation to bridge the education space and unlock the capacity of the youths of Africa?
- How might they link the unserved & underserved population in Africa to budget friendly monetary services utilizing easily offered innovation?
- How might they utilize innovation to successfully disperse tidy and budget friendly energy to houses & markets throughout Africa?
- Open to Africans in Diaspora
To be qualified, a company concept need to address the following concerns:
- Does your concept fix a clear problem/issue that impacts a a great deal of individuals in Africa?
- Does the concept enhance on an existing process/solution or is it entirely brand-new i.e. hasn’t been done in your area?
- Does your option take advantage of digital innovation (web or mobile) for its execution?
- Have you taken some time to investigate the problem/issue and have a clear photo of the target section it impacts?
- Do you have (or have access to) the abilities to execute your proposed option?
- Are you prepared to invest the next 9 (9) months developing the option and heading out to comprehend your possible usages?
To learn more, see Diaspora Obstacle