Due Date: April 15, 2019
Are you part of a motion for much better democratic governance? Do you have an ingenious concept to motivate involvement in governance? Is it essential to you that the federal government is responsive? GovLab by CcHUB wishes to assist you take your concept to the next phase!
At CcHUB, they intend to support civic innovators who want to utilize innovation to drive discussions around federal government responsiveness, openness, social responsibility and resident engagement. That is why they are introducing the 2019 GovLab Concept Pitch, to assist you bring fantastic concepts to life.
- The leading 5 applications picked will be welcomed to Lagos for a 2-day Style and Item workshop. Leading 3 Finalists will be picked on the second day;-LRB- **************).
- The leading 3 winners will receive the CcHUB Pre-Incubation program (Lagos-based) where they will get:.
- Access to $5000 seed financing (turning points).
- Mentorship to support jobs through quick prototyping and piloting.
- Physical resources such as office, high-speed web, conference room & other centers.
- Gain Access To of approximately $10,000 Amazon web service credit.
The GovLab Concept Pitch is an open require ingenious thinkers with concepts that:
- Promote resident involvement in law and policy making
- Bridge spaces in the elections procedure
- Drive trainee involvement in University governance
To request the GovLab Concept Pitch you should:
- Submit either an originality or business prepare for an existing organisation (that should not have actually functioned for over 1 year).
- Have a group. Groups should include a minimum of 3 members.
- Have the ability to take a trip to Lagos.
To find out more, see CcHub GovLab Concept Pitch