Due Date: September 2, 2019
Applications are now open for the Co-Creation Center (CcHub) Graduate Program 2019 The CcHUB Graduate Program is a 3-month paid immersive training program for brand-new and current graduates aiming to get appropriate first-hand expert experience, more enhance their abilities, and develop competence in their numerous fields.
The program has 3 classifications:
- Developers: The Developers classification of the Graduate Program is for candidates who have an interest in creating a profession in Web Advancement, UI/UX Style and Item Management.
- Administrators: The Administrators classification of the Graduate Program is for candidates who have an interest in creating a profession in Education Innovation, (the re: discover practice at CcHUB), and Service Advisory (the Start-up Assistance System at CcHUB).
- Creatives: The Creatives classification of the Graduate Program is for candidates who have an interest in creating a profession in Graphics Style, Photography and Videography.
- 3 months of knowing and enjoyable
- Appealing reimbursement
- Soft-skill trainings
- Mentoring consisting of individual profession advisory and assistance sessions
- Access to a swimming pool of companies
- Interaction with market leaders and forward believing individuals
- Open to current graduates in Nigeria;-LRB- **************).
- Candidates should have finished the NYSC plan;-LRB- **************).
- You ought to be wise, imaginative, have great interaction abilities and a determination to discover.
- Phase 1: Select a track
- Phase 2: Online Application ( Developers, Administrators, and Creatives)
- Phase 3: Evaluation
- Phase 4: In-person Interviews
- Phase 5: Approval & Onboarding
To find out more, go to CcHub Graduate Program