Due Date: June 17, 2019
Elections are open for the Coady Institute Sister-to-Sister Mentorship Program 2019 The program supports girls’s rights activists in their global advocacy and media work. Individuals discover and practice important abilities in a safe, encouraging, and confidence-building environment.
Coady Institute is partnering with the Nobel Women’s Effort as soon as again for the Sister-to-Sister Mentorship Program. Over the previous 7 years, the Sister-to-Sister Mentorship Program has actually offered important advocacy and grassroots arranging training to extraordinary girls activists from worldwide.
- 6 feminist peace activists will take a trip to Ottawa, Canada for a six-week interactions and advocacy training from October 21 to November 29,2019 One week throughout this duration will be invested at Coady Institute in Antigonish, Nova Scotia.
- Individuals will work carefully with Nobel Women’s Effort, Coady Institute, and outdoors facilitators to develop advocacy and interactions abilities, in addition to to consult with professionals operating in associated locations. Upon returning house, individuals will continue to get assistance from the Nobel Women’s Effort group and Coady Institute for the duration of December 2019 to April 2020.
- 5 of the areas are open to feminist leaders from the Global South.
- Applications from companies running in dispute or post-conflict nations from the Middle East and North Africa, Burma, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Great Lakes Region/East Africa, Liberia, Nigeria, South Sudan, Sudan, Colombia, Honduras, Guatemala, and Mexico will be offered a choice;-LRB- **************).
- The 6th area is open to a young Very first Countries, Métis, or Inuit lady leader concentrated on social justice concerns and dealing with a Very first Nations, Métis or Inuit, social justice, or peace company;-LRB- **************).
- Qualified ladies need to be 21 to 30 years of age.
To find out more, check out Coady Institute