Due Date: March 31, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship Program 2019 for Young African Scientists Universities of the Coimbra Group deal short-term gos to (normally 1 to optimal 3 months) to young African scientists from college organizations from Sub-Saharan Africa.
The primary goal of this scholarship program is to allow scholars to carry out research study in which they are participated in their house organization and to assist them to develop scholastic and research study contacts. The scholarships are economically supported by the Coimbra Group member universities taking part in this program, while the Coimbra Group Workplace supervises of the administrative management of the applications.
Taking Part Universities
The following Coimbra Group universities are taking part in the 2019 edition of the plan:
- University of Barcelona (Spain)
- University of Coimbra (Portugal)
- University of Perfume (Germany)
- University of Granada (Spain)
- University of Graz (Austria)
- University of Groningen (The Netherlands)
- KU Leuven (Belgium)
- University of Padova (Italy)
- University of Pavia (Italy)
- University of Poitiers (France)
- University of Salamanca (Spain)
- University of Siena (Italy)
Candidates ought to be:
- Born Upon or after January 1, 1974
- Nationals of and existing locals in a nation in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Existing team member of a university or a comparable college organization in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Of doctoral/postdoctoral or comparable status.
Qualified nations: all African nations other than Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, and Tunisia (candidates from these nations are qualified under the Scholarship Program for Young Scientist from the European Area).
Keep In Mind to Candidates
- Candidates ought to supply the name and contact information of a scholastic manager in the getting Coimbra Group University who will monitor their work throughout their stay abroad. If you do not have any contacts, they recommend you go to the site of your picked organization or connect with the contact individual whose e-mail address is shown in the sales brochure. The Coimbra Group Workplace is not in the position to supply support in this
- All candidates are asked for to supply a letter/e-mail of approval (to be sent together with your application) composed by the head of the scholastic manager or administrative system of the host university where you want to perform the proposed working strategy. The letter needs to specify that the manager wants to deal with you in case you acquire a Coimbra Group Scholarship
- Applicants can pick one organization just. Numerous applications from the exact same prospect will be turned down
- Please fill out your application just when you have all the information readily available (i.e. name of and letter of approval by manager at Coimbra Group University, and so on). Insufficient applications will be turned down, no exceptions will be made
- The dates of your stay ought to be concurred upon in between the candidate and the scholastic manager at the Coimbra Group University. Normally this will be throughout the scholastic year 2019/2020
For more details, see Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship