Due Date: March 31, 2019
Applications for the Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship 2019 for Young Scientists from European Neighbouring Nations are ipen. Coimbra Group Universities have actually been offering, considering that 1999, young scientists from the European Area with the chance to invest a brief remain at a Coimbra Group University to perform part of their research study work.
Universities of the Coimbra Group deal short-term check outs to young scientists from college organizations from nations in the European Area. The primary objective of this scholarship program is to make it possible for scholars to carry out research study in which they are participated in their house organization and to assist them to develop scholastic and research study contacts. The scholarships are economically supported by the Coimbra Group member universities taking part in this program, while the Coimbra Group Workplace supervises of the administrative management of the applications.
The following Coimbra Group universities are taking part in the 2019/2020 edition of the scholarship program:
- Eötvös Loránd University Budapest (Hungary)
- University of Granada (Spain)
- Karl Franz University of Graz (Austria)
- University of Heidelberg (Germany)
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi (Romania)
- KU Leuven (Belgium)
- University of Padova (Italy)
- University of Poitiers (France)
- University of Salamanca (Spain)
Candidates need to satisfy all the following requirements:
- be born upon or after 1 January 1984
- be nationals of and existing citizens in among the above-listed nations
- be existing scholastic team member of a university or a comparable college organization situated in among the above-listed nations and be of postdoctoral or comparable status, although some organizations might use chances to doctoral trainees
Qualified nations: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Russia (grants offered just at the University of Groningen), Serbia, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
Prospects might obtain one university just. Numerous applications will not be thought about legitimate. Just the universities noted in the table listed below are participating in the 2019 edition of the Coimbra Group Scholarship Program.
- Candidates ought to offer the name and contact information of a scholastic manager in the getting Coimbra Group University who will monitor their work throughout their stay abroad. If you do not have any contacts, we recommend you check out the site of your picked organization or contact the contact individual whose e-mail address is shown in the sales brochure. The Coimbra Group Workplace is not in the position to offer help in this.
- All candidates are asked for to offer a letter/e-mail of approval (to be sent together with your application) composed by the head of the scholastic manager or administrative system of the host university where you wish to perform the proposed working strategy. The letter must specify that the manager wants to deal with you in case you acquire a Coimbra Group Scholarship.
- Applicants can pick one organization just. Numerous applications from the very same prospect will be declined.
- Please complete your application just when you have all the information offered (i.e. name of and letter of approval by manager at Coimbra Group University, and so on). Insufficient applications will be declined, no exceptions will be made.
- The dates of your stay ought to be concurred upon in between the candidate and the scholastic manager at the Coimbra Group University. Usually this will be throughout the scholastic year 2019/2020
To find out more, see Coimbra Group