Software Deadline: Various by Course
The College of California, Berkeley has partnered with The MasterCard Basis in a collaborative, international community of training establishments and non-profit organizations that consider training is a catalyst for social and financial development. The Program goals to learn 15,000 younger individuals over 10 years, principally in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Potential undergraduate college students from Sub-Saharan African international locations are welcome to apply to the College of California, Berkeley. Data on the method will be discovered on the Admissions web site and beneath. Nonetheless, The MasterCard Basis Students Program at UC Berkeley won’t be soliciting purposes for undergraduate scholarships for fall 2017 or past.
As an eight yr program from 2012 to 2020, the undergraduate recruitment part has ended. The UC Berkeley MasterCard Basis Students Program will proceed to recruit Graduate Students for two-year diploma applications that start in Fall 2017 and Fall 2018.
- Being a citizen of a Sub-Saharan African nation – If in case you have refugee standing, are stateless, or produce other questions concerning your citizenship, you should still be eligible. Please contact us on to make clear. This scholarship isn’t supposed for residents of North African international locations.
- Excelling academically –All potential Students should first be admitted to UC Berkeley to be thought of for the Scholarship. An vital standards for admission to the College is demonstrated tutorial excellence.
- Coming from an economically deprived background – We intention to confess these from the underside two earnings quintiles per nation. This Scholarship is designed for these extraordinarily gifted people who haven’t any different technique of buying the additional training required to assist notice their desires and ambitions.
- Having demonstrated the need to present again to your group, nation, or continent– We’re in search of well-rounded college students who’re engaged in actions past the classroom. Some could also be instantly associated to your area of research, however this will additionally embody different points (social, financial, political) that you’re engaged on and obsessed with. Candidates ought to elaborate on their achievements each of their utility to UC Berkeley, after which afterward the Scholarship utility.
- Having expressed the need and intention to return to your house nation after finishing your research – We’re in search of college students who’re engaged with and obsessed with points affecting their communities, and who will make the most of their training at UC Berkeley to raised equip themselves with the information and coaching to handle these points upon return. Whereas vital work will be performed from overseas, the intention of this Program is to allow Students to return residence, after forming priceless skilled connections by means of internship and job placements.
Grasp’s Diploma applications:
**Please notice that PhD and doctoral applications don’t qualify for the Scholarship.
UC Berkeley provides the next Grasp’s applications
*MBA college students have to safe further funding from Haas Enterprise College by means of acquiring Haas scholarships, which requires assembly the Spherical One or Two utility deadline. We encourage you to contact us in case you are to study extra particulars about this distinctive course of.
- Grasp’s diploma potential candidates should first apply to the College by means of the common admissions course of earlier than they are going to be thought of for the MasterCard Foundations Program Scholarship.
- After the graduate diploma program admissions course of is underway, the UCB MCF Students Program will invite potential candidates to use for the Scholarship.
For Extra Data: