Due Date: January 15, 2020
Applications are open for the College of Europe Scholarships 2020/2021 for Postgraduate Research Studies The College of Europe provides a a great deal of scholarships to university graduates originating from European Area Policy nations for post-graduate research studies at the College of Europe throughout the scholastic year 2020-2021
The College of Europe, established in 1949, is a distinct postgraduate institute specialising in European education and training. Extensive programs are used in European combination concerns, with specific focus on law, economics, political and social sciences.
- These scholarships cover scholastic costs, lodging, meals and take a trip expenses.
- Candidates ought to be university graduates originating from European Area Policy nations;-LRB- **************).
- The nations worried are Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine.
- Prospects are asked for to go to the site of the College www.coleurope.eu and examine the scholastic and language requirements
- Prospects need to sign up and use online
- Prospects need to send the online application consisting of the asked for files ( cf. application guidelines).
- After the due date, all applications will be examined by the research study departments at the College of Europe and a preselection will be made. Preselected prospects will be welcomed for an interview with the Professors/assistants of the department( s) they have actually requested. The decisions on admission and scholarships will be taken after all interviews of the prospects from the ENP nations. Prospects will be gotten in touch with by email.
For more details, check out College of Europe Scholarships