The DAAD under the project of STIBET I, offer graduate scholarship to international students at the TU Dortmund University. This scholarship is meant to support international students who has financial problem, but want to finish their graduate degree.
Where: TU Dortmund University, Germany
Nationality: International Candidates
Degree Program: Graduate and Doctoral Students
- Are international and students and a doctoral candidate.
- Have achieved good academic performance
- Are in the state of financial crisis.
- Have registered their thesis.
How to apply:
To apply for this program, students may need to submit the following documents to International Office by post (Emil- Figge Str. 61, 44227 Dortmund). You could also drop the application off at the after-hours mailbox, located next to the main building of the international office or at room 2019B, or personally to Ms. Wasils Al-Dubai.
- A completed application form
- Confirmation of registration for the final paper (page 9 of the application, to be filled out by the Examination Office).
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Overview of your academic record
- Copy of residency permit
- Bank statement of the last 3 months
- Proof of blocked account, legal obligation to pay scholarship or earning
- Credit card statement for the last 3 months (Optional)
- Bank statement of your spouse (Optional)
- Copy of current work contract (Optional)
Deadline: August 6th, 2018