Application Due Date: 1600(GMT) on 14 March 2019 at the current.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for prospects from least established and lower middle earnings Commonwealth nations, for full-time Master’s research study on picked courses, collectively supported by UK universities.
Moneyed by the UK Department for International Advancement (DFID),.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships make it possible for skilled and determined.
people to acquire the understanding and abilities needed for sustainable.
advancement, and are focused on those who might not otherwise pay for to.
research study in the UK.
These scholarships are used under 6 styles:
- Science and innovation for advancement
- Reinforcing health systems and capability
- Promoting international success
- Reinforcing international peace, security and governance
- Reinforcing durability and action to crises
- Gain access to, addition and chance
To obtain these scholarships, you should:
• Be a person of or have actually been given refugee status by an qualified Commonwealth nation, or be a British Protected Individual
• Be completely resident in an qualified Commonwealth nation
• Be readily available to begin your scholastic research studies in the UK by the start of the UK scholastic year in September/October 2019
• By October 2019, hold a very first degree of a minimum of upper 2nd class.
( 2:1) requirement, or a 2nd class degree and an appropriate postgraduate.
credentials (typically a Master’s degree). The CSC would not typically.
fund a 2nd UK Master’s degree. If you are getting a 2nd UK.
Master’s degree, you will require to supply validation regarding why you.
dream to undertake this research study.
• Not have actually studied or worked for one (scholastic) year or more in a high earnings nation
• Be not able to pay for to study in the UK without this scholarship
Qualified Commonwealth nations
Papua New Guinea
Shared Scholarships are collectively moneyed by the CSC and getting involved UK universities. Each scholarship supplies:.
- Authorized airline tickets from your house nation to the UK and return at the end of your award (the CSC will not compensate the expense of fares for dependants, nor typically the expense of journeys made prior to your award is lastly validated)– organized by the university; moneyed by the CSC
- Authorized tuition and assessment charges– moneyed by the CSC
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of ₤ 1,065 each month, or ₤ 1,306 each month for those studying at universities in the London city (rates priced estimate at 2018-2019 levels)– paid and moneyed by the university
- Warm clothes allowance, where suitable– paid and moneyed by the university
- Research study travel grant towards the expenses of study-related travel within the UK or overseas– declared from and paid by the university; moneyed by the CSC
- Excess luggage allowance, approximately a yearly authorized limitation, when returning house– declared from and paid by the university; moneyed by the CSC
- Compensation of the expense of a compulsory tuberculosis (TB) test, where needed for a visa application (invoices should be provided)– declared from and paid by the university; moneyed by the CSC. Extra allowances for partners or other dependants are not typically readily available
How to use
You can use to study among the taught Master’s courses used in.
the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship plan. These scholarships do not.
cover undergraduate courses, PhD research study, or any pre-sessional English.
language mentor, and are typically tenable for one year just. View a complete list of qualified courses
You should likewise protect admission to your course in addition to getting a Shared Scholarship. You.
should contact your picked university for their particular guidance on.
when to use, admission requirements, and guidelines for using. View a complete list of university contact information
You should make your application utilizing the CSC’s online application.
system, in addition to any other application that you are needed to.
total by your picked university. The CSC will decline any.
applications that are not sent by means of the online application system.
You can obtain more than one course and/or to more than one.
university, however you might just accept one deal of a Shared Scholarship.
All applications should be sent by 1600(GMT) on 14 March 2019 at the current.
The CSC’s online application is now open.
For Additional Information:
See the Authorities Web Page of the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2019