Application Due Date: 4pm (BST) on Friday 20 September 2019
Commonwealth Specialist Fellowships are for mid-career experts from low and middle earnings Commonwealth nations to invest in between 6 weeks and 3 months at a UK Host organisation operating in their sector on a program of expert advancement.
Moneyed by the UK Department for International Advancement (DFID),.
Commonwealth Specialist Fellowships supply skilled and inspired.
experts with the chance to improve understanding and abilities in.
their offered sector.
These Fellowships are used under 6 advancement styles:
1. Science and innovation for advancement
2. Enhancing health systems and capability
3. Promoting international success
4. Enhancing international peace, security and governance
5. Enhancing durability and action to crises
6. Gain access to, addition and chance
Function: To supply experts with the.
chance to improve understanding and abilities in their offered sector, and.
to have catalytic impacts on their work environments.
Meant recipients: Mid-career experts (with 5 years’ appropriate work experience) working in development-related organisations in low and middle earnings Commonwealth nations.
To be qualified for these fellowships, you should:
- Be a person of or have actually been given refugee status by a qualified Commonwealth nation, or be a British Protected Individual
- Be completely resident in a qualified Commonwealth nation
- Have at least 5 years’ full-time, or comparable part-time, appropriate work experience, in an occupation associated to the topic of the Fellowships program, by the proposed start of the fellowship– voluntary work experience will not be counted towards this minimum
- Remain in work at the time of application that they will go back to upon conclusion of the fellowship
- Not have actually carried out a Commonwealth Specialist Fellowship within the last 5 years (at the time of application)
- Not be looking for to carry out a scholastic program of research study or research study in the UK. Academics are qualified to make an application for the plan, however just to carry out programs of scholastic management, not research study or courses appropriate to their research study topic
- Be readily available to carry out the Fellowship in between 10 February 2020 and 16 March 2020 You ought to inspect specific dates with the potential Host.
Host Programmes for 2019
The following organisations have actually been chosen by the Commission to.
host Expert Fellowships for the existing round. Info on.
each program in addition to the eligibility requirements is readily available listed below.
for each organisation in addition to a link to their Site for more.
details. Please keep in mind the eligibility requirements thoroughly as.
applications not matching the specified requirements will be considered disqualified.
and will not be thought about by the Host organisation.
African Prisons Task
Bees for Advancement Trust
British Geological Study
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Cardiff University School of History, Archaeology and Faith
Cardiff University, School of Modern Languages
Cardiff University, The Phoenix Task
Causeway Coast and Glens District Council
Commonwealth Telecommunication Organisation
Doncaster and Bassetlaw Mentor Hospitals NHS Structure Trust
Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King’s College London
Understanding for Modification
Liverpool John Moores University, School of Nursing
London North West University Health Care NHS Trust
Meriden Household Program
Northumbria Health Care NHS Structure Trust
Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Structure Trust
UCL PRIMENT Scientific Trials, Research Study Department of Medical Care
University of East London
University of Salford
World Kid Cancer UK
How to use
The closing date for submission of your application is 4pm (BST) on Friday 20 September 2019
The closing date for the submission of recommendations is 4pm (BST) on Monday 30 September 2019.
Your application needs to consist of a minimum of 2 recommendations by this date, one.
of which should be from your existing company, otherwise it will be.
thought about disqualified.
Once the closing date for Fellows’ applications and recommendations has.
passed your application will be shown the Host organisation you.
have actually used to in order for them to examine all applications and.
choose the prospects they want to advance to the Commission. The.
Commission will make the last choices of specific Fellows.
Online Application System
You can gain access to the online application system now.
For More Details: