Application Due Date: 7 January 2019 at 5pm GMT.
With more than 2.3 billion residents, the Commonwealth supplies a possibly big swimming pool of concepts for advancing societies.
The Structure uses grants of approximately ₤200,000 over 4 years in assistance of ingenious task concepts and techniques that look for to reinforce the capability of civic voices to engage with federal governments which have the possible to enhance governance and advancement results through their active involvement.
The Structure thinks in the power of stories and storytelling for social modification and will award grants for imaginative techniques that have the possible to affect public discourse.
The Structure’s program groups are all associated with forming the focus of the call for propositions. An internal evaluation procedure, consisting of long-listing by the Grants group followed by a brief listing procedure including all program groups, prepares a last list of applications that is then sent to the Grants Committee. Decisions on which tasks to support are made by the member specifies represented on the Structure’s Grants Committee.
We have an interest in supporting tasks that reinforce civic voice so that it:
- Is more reliable in holding governance organizations to account
- Boosts participation in policy procedures
- Forms public discourse
Your task must resolve one or both of the following results and might consist of using imaginative expression to attain task goals:
- More powerful civic voices participating in policy procedures to hold federal government to account:
Your task will reinforce the capability of civic voices in adding to:
- Tracking federal government dedications and action
- Supporting the execution of the sustainable advancement objectives or other worldwide arrangements, and associated regional and nationwide policy programs
- Promoting policy top priorities to federal government that resolve gender and other power imbalances, variations and discrimination
- Enhancing participatory techniques of participating in local nationwide and regional governance procedures
- Raising awareness and promoting for particular policy concerns
- Public discourse more reflective of less-heard voices
- Your task will support less heard voices to add to public discourse on advancement concerns
- Your task will support less heard voices to gain access to policy areas and/or platforms with the possible to magnify voices and affect public discourse
You can forward any queries you have about our grants contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Details: