Applications are invited for theCommonwealth100 Online Leadership Course. Commonwealth100 is a new, free, crowd-sourced, experiential, online leadership development programme that aims to equip a new generation of young leaders from the Commonwealth with skills relevant to the 21st century, with the Open Source Leadership model.
Open Source Leadership was crowdsourced from and co-created by 1000 young leaders across the Commonwealth in 2017 and identifies five key areas of development crucial for 21st century leadership. Open Source Leaders are: Awake, Interconnected, Trustworthy, Quick, and Accessible.
- Using an interactive platform, you will work with a diverse group of young leaders from across the Commonwealth to explore Open Source Leadership: a new leadership model co-created with over 1,000 young Commonwealth leaders.
- This is your opportunity to gain practical skills for the future, reflect upon your own leadership style, and move forward with a new perspective on how to make the most positive impact.
- The course is also an opportunity to connect with and have meaningful discussions with diverse peers from around the world.
- If you complete the course you can join the Common Purpose Alumni group on LinkedIn, a valuable opportunity to network with our wide network of leaders from around the globe.
- As well, everyone who completes Commonwealth100 receives the Open Source Leadership Badge: an online badge you can use to set yourself apart, as a 21st Century leader. You can put the badge on your CV and online profiles.
- Commonwealth100 is open to young people aged 18+.
- You may be at the beginning of your career or in Higher or Further Education.
The programme runs every month for three weeks and can be completed flexibly. It takes between three to six hours to complete the course. The current course dates are:
15 June–6 July
13 July–3 August
10 August–31 August
7 September–28 September
This will continue to run on a similar pattern through 2020.
For more information, visitCommonwealth100.