A * STAR Computing and Info Science (ACIS) Scholars will have vital chances to research study on real-world concerns throughout the entire spectrum of calculating science, from deep knowing for health care, information analytics for enhanced artificial intelligence, to modelling and simulation for innovative applications. Scholars will be working together with self-governing universities, federal government companies and leading worldwide business that are working together with A * STAR.
The ACIS Scholarship offers a competitive stipend of approximately S$ 5,000 monthly, on top of other allowances, and complete tuition charges support for approximately 4 years of PhD research studies at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore University of Innovation and Style (SUTD) or Singapore Management University (SMU).
Candidates need to:
- Be Singaporeans and other nationals meaning to use up Singapore citizenship
- Please the requirements for and acquire admission to a PhD program * in among the following schools:
- NTU School of Computer Technology and Engineering
- NUS School of Computing
- SMU School of Info Systems
- SUTD Info Systems Innovation and Style Pillar
- Have actually acquired a minimum of a second Upper Class Honours degree or equivalent in a pertinent discipline
- Have strong interest to pursue a CIS research study profession in market R&D laboratories, innovation business, spin-off business and/or academic community.
Effective candidates will be provided the following assistance * for approximately 4 years:
- Complete tuition charges
- Regular monthly nourishment allowance and CPF contribution (where relevant) based upon the dominating company’s contribution rate ^
|Month-to-month Nourishment Allowance||Quantity|
|For Singapore People||S$ 5,000|
|For Singapore Permanent People ^||S$ 4,000|
|For Non-Singapore People ^||S$ 3,750|
- Other allowances consisting of
- Book allowance
- Computer system allowance
- Conference allowance
- Various allowance
- Thesis allowance
- Assistance for approximately 12 months of abroad accessory
The application cycle is lined up to the university admission consumption in August or January each year, as follows.
|Admission Consumption||Last day for submission of online application with total set of supporting files|
|August||31 January 2019|
|January||31 July of the preceding year|
Candidates ought to simultaneously use PhD admission to their designated university.
Applicants might send GRE ratings (if readily available) to be consisted of in the total evaluation of their scholarship application.
|Kind Of Chance||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Due Date||31 July,2019|
|City||Connexis North Tower|
|Organizer||Firm for Science, Innovation and Research Study|
|Contact the firstname.lastname@example.org|