Applications are welcomed for Jinan Federal government Scholarships at Shandong University in China. Non-Chinese residents are qualified to make an application for these scholarships.
For the education of global trainees, SDU complies with the education concept of cultivating premium skills that are exceptional in majors, noise in characters, brave to presume obligations, obedient and friendly to China. Our education concept is based upon the requirement of global trainees and is advantageous to their future.
- Application Due Date: The scholarship is readily available for application two times a year. The very first duration is from February to May (The scholarship will be designated in October), and the 2nd duration is from September to November (The scholarship will be designated in March).
- Course Level: Scholarships are readily available to pursue bachelor, master’s and postgraduate degree program.
- Research Study Topic: Scholarships are granted to discover any of the courses used by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship, generally utilized as a fund for tuition charges, consists of Complete Scholarship and Distinguished International Trainees Scholarship. Complete Scholarship is granted to full-time global trainees (consisting of global trainees studying for a physician’s degree, a master’s degree or a bachelor’s degree) and trainees of long-lasting non-degree programs whose programs (consisting of language programs and expert programs) are not much shorter than one scholastic year. Distinguished International Trainees Scholarship is granted to global trainees taking part in language programs or expert programs much shorter than a scholastic year and short-term exchange trainees. One trainee might just be granted one scholarship.
NameAdmission CategoryStandard Complete ScholarshipDegree studentsNot more than 25,000 yuan per individual per scholastic year for not longer than the period of program specified by the university. If the program lasts less than a scholastic year, the amount needs to be computed according to the real period of it.Long-term non-degree studentsNot more than 20,000 yuan per individual per scholastic year for not longer than 2 scholastic years. If the program lasts less than a scholastic year, the amount needs to be computed according to the real period of it.Distinguished International Trainees ScholarshipNon-degree trainees whose programs are not much shorter than 3 monthsNot more than 1,000 yuan per individual monthly and not more than 5,000 yuan per individual in overall. It is a one-time scholarship– as soon as granted, the trainees might not make an application for it once again within 3 years.Non-degree trainees in language programs that last for less than 3 months; exchange studentsThe requirement will be made by the Foreign Affairs Workplace of Jinan Individuals’s Federal government according to the scenario. It is a one-time scholarship– as soon as granted, the trainees might not make an application for it once again within 3 years.
- Variety Of Scholarships: One trainee might just be granted one scholarship.
- Citizenship: Non-Chinese residents
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Qualified Nations: Non-Chinese residents are qualified to make an application for this scholarship program.
1) Applicants need to be Non-Chinese residents from sis cities of Jinan. Candidates need to remain in health and get along to China.
2) Applicants need to follow the laws and guidelines of the Chinese federal government, act well and satisfy the entryway requirements of Shandong University.
3) Applicants need to have an excellent mindset towards research study. Candidates need to not have any record for disobeying guidelines of the university.
4) Just candidates that have actually not gotten other sorts of fund or scholarship might make an application for the scholarship.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the house nation will typically require to satisfy particular English language/other language requirements in order to have the ability to study there.
How to Use: Appreciate the accessories for the requirement of the application files and send out the scanned copy by means of e-mail to apply-at-sdu. edu.cn. All candidates will send by mail the initial copy of all application files to SDU International Trainee Admissions Workplace (Address?C301 Mingde Structure, Central School of Shandong University, No.27 South Shanda Roadway, Jinan, China). None of the application files will be returned to candidates. Trainees that have actually currently gotten the scholarship as soon as might just send the products through a streamlined treatment when looking for a 2nd time. None of the application files will be returned to candidates.