Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Innovation (KAIST) is using a totally moneyed scholarship for worldwide trainees. The scholarship is offered to pursue an undergraduate program for spring and fall 2017 consumption.
The primary goal of the scholarship is to offer high quality, extensive academic and training chances that work to altering requirements of the trainees.
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Innovation (KAIST) is the very first and leading science & innovation research study university in Korea. Established in 1971 to raise elites in science & innovation, vital for Korea’s financial departure, KAIST has actually been the entrance to innovative science & innovation, development, and a driving engine for the advancement of Korea for previous 4 years. KAIST has actually constantly been promoted as Korea’s superior research study university of science wunderkinds and world well-known professor. KAIST makes every effort to deal with worldwide obstacles dealing with humankind through competitive research study development and merging. In order to satisfy the brand-new needs of producing young skills who look after worldwide citizenship and social duty, KAIST now provides cross-disciplinary scholastic and research study.
Prospects are highly advised to accomplish above TOEFL iBT 83, TOEFL PBT 560, TOEFL CBT 220, TEPS 599, IELTS 6.5 and TOEIC Listening & Reading 720 or greater.
Course Level: Scholarship is offered for pursuing the undergraduate program.
Research Study Topic: Scholarship is granted to study all the topics provided by the university.
Scholarship Award: KAIST supplies complete scholarship (tuition and charges) and regular monthly allowances for confessed trainees. A month-to-month allowance of 300 USD (~ 350,000 KRW), not consisting of dormitory charges) and the nationwide medical insurance charge are supported by KAIST. The dorm will cost 100 USD per a month. Nevertheless, trainee needs to get excellent grade at KAIST to keep the scholarship.
Scholarship can be taken in South Korea
Eligibility: International prospects should satisfy all of the list below requirements:
- Spring Term: She Or He has actually finished or will finish from his/her secondary education by February 28 th, 2019.
Fall Term: She Or He has actually finished or will finish from his/her secondary education by August 31 st, 2019.
- She Or He is not a resident of Korea. (Korean people who hold double citizenship are not qualified to use as foreign trainees.)
Citizenship: International trainees can obtain this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entryway Requirement: Trainees should keep GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST.
English Language Requirement: Prospects are highly advised to accomplish above TOEFL iBT 83, TOEFL PBT 560, TOEFL CBT 220, TEPS 599, IELTS 6.5 and TOEIC Listening & Reading 720 or greater.
How to Use: Application must be sent online. The needed parts for total application package are as follows:
- Declaration of Financial Resources– KAIST Scholarship (initial)
- Declaration of Financial Resources– Sponsorship (initial)
- One Suggestion Letter (initial)
- Secondary/ Tertiary School Profile (copy)
- High school/ University Records (copy)
- Standardized Authorities Test Report (copy)
- English Efficiency Test Report (copy)
- Passport or Nationwide ID (copy)
- Certificate of the Information Worrying the Entry & Exit provided by the Korean Migration workplace (initial)
- Honors and Awards (copy)
Application Due Date: The applications due dates are
For Fall term: May 24, 2019