Due Date: May 20, 2019
Applications are open for the Confucius Institute Scholarship 2019 For the function of cultivating certified Chinese language instructors and helping with the promo of Chinese language and culture, the Confucius Institute Head Office (Hanban) introduces “Confucius Institute Scholarship” (CIS) to support impressive trainees, scholars and presently used Chinese language instructors suggested by Confucius Institutes.
There are 3 offered scholarships:
- Scholarship for Master’s Degree in Mentor Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL): Begins September 2019 and supplies scholarship for optimal 2 scholastic years. Candidates will be Bachelor degree holders, and have a minimum rating of 210 in HSK Test (Level 5) in addition to 60 in HSKK test (Intermediate Level). Candidates who have the ability to supply notarized file of the work arrangement are chosen.
- Scholarship for One-Academic-Year Research Study (Chinese Language and Literature): Begins September 2019, and supplies scholarship for optimum 11 months. International trainees presently studying in China are not qualified. Candidates will have a minimum rating of 180 in HSK test (Level 4) and 60 in HSKK test (intermediate level).
- Scholarship for One-Semester Research Study (Chinese Language and Literature): Begins either in September 2019 or March 2020, and supplies scholarship of optimum 5 months. Candidates keeping visas X1 or X2 are not qualified. Candidates will have a minimum rating of 180 in HSK test (Level 3), while HSKK test rating needed.
- The Confucius Institute Scholarship supplies complete protection on tuition cost, lodging cost, living allowance and detailed medical insurance coverage expenditures.
All candidates will be
- Non-Chinese people
- In excellent Physical and psychological condition, well carried out both academically and behaviorally
- Desired take future professions on the mentor or global promo of Chinese language
- In between the ages of 16-35 on September first,2019 Candidates presently worked as Chinese language instructors will not surpass the age limitation of 45
- For application, go to to the ZJU online application system and Confucius Institute Scholarships site to sign up, finish the Application online, and submit the scanned copies of appropriate supporting files.
- Contact Suggesting Organizations:.
- Confucius Institutes and Confucius class which have actually functioned for more than 6 months. To find out more, describe www.hanban.org
- Evaluating centers for Chinese Efficiency Test (HSK) which deserve to advise Confucius Institute Scholarship prospects. For details, describe www.chinesetest.cn
- Oversea organizers of Chinese Bridge Competitors: education and cultural workplaces (groups) of China’s oversea embassies (consulates), Confucius Institute and appropriate universities. For additional details, speak with [email protected]
- Host organizations will evaluate the eligibility of candidates, and Hanban will carry out a total evaluation of all applications and confess candidates on the basis of competitive choice.
- After validating with the effective candidates, host organizations will publish the Admission files. The copy of the scholarship certificate can be printed out from the CIS site. The trainee must sign up at host organizations at the designated date and time according to the letter of admission.
KEEP IN MIND: Applicants of Master’s Degree in Mentor Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL) MUST send or publish all the following application products to the Confucius Institute Workplace at Zhejiang University prior to the due date. The application bundle need to be identified “Confucius Institute Scholarship Application “.
- Application for Admission to Zhejiang University pasted with a current photo (white background, 35 mm ×45 mm in size). Candidates will complete and send the application through the ZJU online application system initially, then print and sign the Application produced by the online application system.
- Confucius Institute Scholarship Application.
- A copy of passport.
- Greatest degree certificates, which need to be initial files or notarized copies. If candidates are college student, they will supply a main pre-graduation certificate revealing their trainee status and mentioning anticipated graduation date. Files in languages aside from Chinese or English need to be connected with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic records throughout Bachelor’s degree research study, which need to be initial files or notarized copies. Files in languages aside from Chinese or English need to be connected with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Copies of Chinese efficiency certificates.
- Individual declaration, in Chinese or English, need to consist of research study and work experience, factors for application and research study proposition. No less than 1500 words.
- 2 recommendation letters from complete teachers or partner teachers, in Chinese or English. (Professors’ signature, contact contact number and e-mail address need to be placed on the letter.)
- Released scholastic documents or other scholastic accomplishments. (If any)
- Kind for Provisional Approval of International Trainee by ZJU Teacher. (If any)
- Notarized work arrangement with mentor organizations.( If any)
- Candidates presently worked as Chinese language instructors will supply the evidence of work in addition to a referral letter by the using organization.
To find out more, see Confucius Institute Scholarship