Due Date: February 24, 2019
Applications are now open for V4: The LINKED Advancement Program for Early Profession Scientist– a fully-funded ten-day domestic course at the University of Bristol, UK (10– 21 June 2019). The function is to develop a mate of Early Profession Scientist (ECRs) with a joint understanding of virology and entomology which allows them to work together efficiently on the research study obstacles of plant vector-borne illness in Africa.
The program will integrate:
- clinical talks
- basic laboratory training abilities
- particular virology and entomology lecture and useful work
- desk-based tasks, and
- soft abilities training.
Places will be granted by competitive application, and they are intending to bring in both virologists and entomologists. The program will intend to supply those who participate in with:
- brand-new clinical understanding
- useful and technical experience
- understanding for cross-disciplinary working
- understanding and experience of composing collective financing applications to take on crucial plant VBD issues, and
- a brand-new network of fellow ECRs.
Individuals will have the ability to use these brand-new abilities in their house workplace, developing capability, for instance in handling existing tasks, establishing brand-new tasks and strategies, and getting research study financing. V4 will range from Monday 10– Friday 21 June 2019 inclusive, at The School of Biological Sciences, University of Bristol, UK.
Financing is offered to cover travel, lodging, subsistence and all training expenses of effective candidates.
- Applications are now available to LINKED network members
- Anybody who is not presently a network member can sign up with totally free of charge here
Candidates are kindly asked to check out the assistance keeps in mind completely prior to finishing the application.
For additional information, see LINKED