Due Date: January 31, 2019
Applications are open for the Cordes Fellowship Program2019 If you are an extraordinary social business owner or not-for-profit leader taken part in structure sustainable services to hardship and oppression internationally, the Cordes Fellowship offers a chance to get involved as a complete Delegate at the Chance Cooperation in Cancun, Mexico in October.
Given That 2010, the Cordes Fellowship program has actually offered yearly scholarships for 50 of the world’s most appealing emerging social business owners to get involved as complete delegates in the Chance Cooperation (OC), an yearly event in Mexico of 400+ international leaders constructing sustainable services to hardship and oppression.
The OC unites social business owners, ingenious not-for-profit executives, grantmakers, effect financiers, business and scholastic field-leaders, and lined up media working around the globe to resolve typical difficulties and trigger brand-new chances. The function of the Cordes Fellowship is to open doors, minds and networks for emerging social business owners and not-for-profit executives; improve the OC with brand-new, emerging leaders; and instill the collective conversations with a variety of viewpoints.
- Cordes Fellows chosen from non-OECD nations (establishing economies) get a $2,950 award (completely covering their OC International registration) and pay a refundable $250 administration cost, which is returned after the non-OECD fellow participates in OC Global.
- Cordes Fellows from OECD nations (established economies) get a $2,100 award (partly covering their OC International registration) and pay a $850 registration cost.
The Cordes Fellowship offers extensive room-sharing lodgings for 5 days, meals, complete access to management programs, capability structure centers, working conversation groups, program functions, organizational showcasing chances, pre- and post-event networking concierge services, transport to and from Cancun International Airport (CUN), web costs, onsite entertainment and resort costs. Most significantly, they will invest five 5 days getting in touch with over 400 of the world’s most enthusiastic leaders. Come prepared to share finest practices, light up collaboration chances or expose an existing enthusiasm or ingenious concept!
All Cordes Fellows are accountable for their own roundtrip airline tickets and getting all needed travel files, consisting of a travel visa from the Mexican federal government, if needed. The OC offers Cordes Fellows with an official invite letter to utilize with migration authorities.
- Effective Cordes Fellowship candidates are high-impact, ingenious, entrepreneurial for-profit and not-for-profit executives with a shown dedication to social justice and hardship reduction.
- Cordes Fellows are catalytic leaders who, by their actions and achievements, proof practical vision, enthusiastic perseverance, multi-sectoral thinking, adaptive management abilities, non-ideological advocacy and a strong ethical grounding.
- Monetary requirement is a main factor to consider. Candidates from both for-profit and not-for-profit companies with appropriate resources are less most likely to be thought about. In addition, please remember that companies might just get a Fellowship when and awards are encompassed simply one senior leader per company in any given year.
All 2019 Cordes Fellowship applications sent prior to January 31, 2019 will be informed by means of email relating to the result of their application by March 31,2019 As soon as informed, Fellows have 30 days to accept the Cordes Fellowship award by signing up on the OC site.
Concerns about your application or using? Email [email protected]
To find out more, check out Cordes Fellowship