Due Date: March 27, 2019
The Guttmacher Institute is pleased to reveal the 2019 cycle of the Cory L. Richards Memorial Scholarship to support emerging leaders in the field of sexual and reproductive health and rights.
The scholarship honors the tradition of Cory L. Richards, a member of the Guttmacher Institute personnel for almost 4 years whose enthusiasm for mentorship and dedication to establishing brand-new leaders benefited numerous people in the field. The scholarship intends to support the advancement of future leaders by supplying financial backing to trainees looking for Masters degrees in the fields of public health or public law who prepare to commit their professions to advancing public law associated to sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- The picked Scholar will be granted a one-time scholarship of $15,000 to support full-time research study towards a Masters degree in public health or public law at a recognized organization in the United States.
Applicants to the Scholarship Program need to:
- Be going into or presently registered in a full-time graduate research study program at a recognized organization in the United States for the whole approaching scholastic year.
- Be pursuing a Masters degree in Public law or Public Health.
- Be preparing to pursue a profession ahead of time public law associated to sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its comparable).
For additional information, check out Cory L. Richards Memorial Scholarship