Due Date: April 23, 2019
Applications are open for the COSEF Fellowship Program 2019 The COSEF fellowship program supplies positioning for undergrads and graduates in East Africa in COSEF’s portfolio business to discover useful abilities and for this reason end up being positive, trusted group gamers demanded by companies.
The program is dealing with the issue of vital abilities space in East Africa by gearing up youth with life and work preparedness abilities required in the task market.
COSEF is the very first in your area domiciled effect investment firm in Uganda that supplies funding and technical help to development business in Uganda, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya, running within the agro-processing, monetary addition and tidy energy sectors. The business’s goal transcends monetary returns for financiers and quantifiable social effect.
- Fellows will discover useful tasks abilities and for this reason end up being positive, trusted group gamers demanded by companies.
- Open to undergrads or graduates who have actually pursued or are pursuing Diploma, Bachelors or Masters in Organisation Management, ideally Agribusiness Management, to deal with our portfolio agro-processing business;-LRB- ***************).
- Prospects ought to be based in Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania or Rwanda;-LRB- ***************).
- Prospects ought to excel in English, both composed and spoken.
Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] The letter ought to respond to the concerns listed below:
- What abilities and qualities will you give the business?
- What do you want to get from the business?
- For the length of time can you deal with the business? (minimum 2 months)
- When are you offered to begin work?
To find out more, check out COSEF Fellowship