Due Date: November 16, 2018
Applications are open for the Council of Europe North-South Centre Traineeship Program 2019 The North-South Centre of the Council of Europe provides traineeships two times a year for a duration of 3 (minimum) to 5 (optimum) months. The tasks to which students are designated consist of helping with the preparation of activities, research study, various kinds of preparing and other daily administrative jobs.
Each year the sessions occur as follows:
- Very first session: in between January and June
- 2nd session: in between July and December
- The North-South Centre does not provide compensated traineeships. The Centre does, nevertheless, cover its students for medical and mishap insurance coverage throughout the traineeship duration.
- Open to nationals of the member states of the North-South Centre and/or the Council of Europe;-LRB- **************).
- Conclusion of college or effective conclusion of a minimum of 3 years of university research study;-LRB- **************).
- An excellent understanding of among the Council of Europe’s main languages (English and French) and an excellent understanding of the other;-LRB- **************).
- Great preparing capability.
- Prospects who have actually currently finished an internship at the Council of Europe or any of its organizations are not qualified.
Fill the application and follow guidelines for sending out CV and Inspiration Letter.
For additional information, check out North-South Centre