Application Deadline: 31 August 2018
Coventry University will be making available sports scholarships in 2018 to all students which will be awarded competitively at either of two levels: £1,500 or £3,000 per year depending on the level of sporting performance. Applications will be judged against the particular selection criteria set out for this scholarship scheme.
This scholarship is available to students who can demonstrate excellence in their chosen
sporting activity at national or international level and will represent the University at a high
level in that sport.
The Sports Scholarship consists of 2 levels offering £1,500 or £3,000 per year depending on the level of performance. 50% will provide direct financial support and 50% will provide non-financial support in the form of a tailored programme of support services such as
Physiotherapy, Strength and Conditioning and Sports Nutrition as well as enabling scholars to fund training and competition/travelling expenses.
- Please return your completed application form to: email@example.com
- The Student Funding Office will acknowledge receipt of application forms within four weeks. If you have not received an acknowledgment letter within that timescale please contact the
- Student Funding Office as shown below. Further information
- For up-to-date information or any changes on scholarships available, we recommend you check the Coventry University website regularly at www.coventry.ac.uk/scholarships under Coventry University Scholarships. Alternatively contact the Student Funding Office Telephone: 024 7765 2040 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or the Sports Scholarship Officer, Tom Shakespeare
- Telephone: 02477 655979 Email:email@example.com
To be considered for one of these scholarships you must be competing in a sport which is recognised by Sport England, but you may be an undergraduate or a postgraduate, from the UK, the EU or overseas, and studying in any year of your course.
For more information, contact Tom Shakespeare on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)24 7679 5979.