Due Date: December 31, 2019
Applications are open for the Covers in Play Swimming Pool Enclosure Scholarship 2019 The Covers in Play Scholarship is planned for trainees who are presently pursuing their education at any post-secondary university in the U.S.A. or Canada.
Covers in Play, Inc. is an ingenious business that creates and constructs retractable swimming pool enclosures for pool, swim health spas and outdoor patios. Their swimming pool enclosures are developed to develop an Indoor-Outdoor swimming pool setting that permits clients to enjoy their swimming pools and outdoor patios all year, whatever the weather condition. Covers in Play is the only business that provides a trademarked automatic drive system and ingenious frame style which removes the requirement for cross-bracing.
- One scholarship of $1000 will be granted per fiscal year.
- Open to trainees who are actively registered in United States or Canadian universities or colleges; trainees listed below the age of 18 will need approval from a moms and dad or legal guardian;-LRB- ***************).
- Limitation of one (1) entry per participant;-LRB- ***************).
- Scholarship entries will be examined and granted at the sole discretion of Covers in Play.
- The Covers in Play Scholarship will be straight paid to the education organization where the trainee is registered;-LRB- ***************).
- Prior to rewards are granted, all details will be thoroughly evaluated and validated. If ANY incorrect or deceptive details is sent on your authorities entry, you will be disqualified without notice;-LRB- ***************).
- Just one entry per trainee;-LRB- ***************).
- No purchase or payment of any kind is required to get in or win this contest. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your opportunities of winning.
To request this scholarship, send an essay resolving the following subject: “Advanced Engineering of Aluminum Structures utilizing 3D Printing Innovation”. Your essay needs to adhere to the list below requirements:
- Header need to consist of:.
- Complete name
- Trainee’s university or college e-mail address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- School name
- Location of research study
- Trainee number
- Evidence of registration need to be connected to your submission
- Consist of a minimum of 1000 words and an optimum of 1200 words (not consisting of header)
- Needs To remain in PDF format
- Essay or short article need to include your own words and concepts; no plagiarism or replicate short articles permitted.
All application products need to be sent by e-mail to: [email protected]
For more details, see Covers in Play Swimming Pool Enclosure Scholarship