Due Date: Not Defined
Applications are open for the Creators Factory Africa Accelerator Program 2019 Creators Factory Africa intends to develop and scale 100 innovation startups throughout Africa over the next 5 years.
Creators Factory Africa will change Africa’s start-up economy by developing function developed scalable innovation organisations, provide brand-new capital circulations and establish the very best skill. They will be producing and growing organisations in Africa throughout 4 sectors: health, energy, fintech and education. With a concentrate on scale, innovation and effect, their organisations will serve the requirements of economies that are dealing with unmatched development and need for utility-based services and products.
Their special design offers the very best assistance for start-up creators. They integrate the smarts and experience of regional and global technical professionals, with access to a worldwide network of financiers and special collaborations with the world’s most forward believing corporates.
- Functional group of regional and worldwide professionals
- Customized and thorough 6-month program
- Business facilities and service chances
- Regional and Worldwide VC and financial investment network
- Worldwide access to larger Creators Household and community
- ₤30,000 money and ₤100 k+ in services
- Open to start-ups that are in-market, with customers/users, post-revenue (not always profit-generating)
- Strong starting group
- Service that reveals viewpoint to scale Africa-wide
- Technology-enabled, however not always tech-focused
- In sectors consisting of finTech, health, retail, energy, transport, education
- Any nation in Africa, or outdoors Africa however wanting to enter/scale into the continent
To find out more, check out Creators Factory Africa